LFCC Photo Jpegs are now available online

Okay I've looked through Stan's Sunday pictures four times and had my Mum look too, still can't spot myself, I also looked through Friday's pictures in case it had been mixed up, no luck, this is a scan of the photo https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5495/14654440092_fa93f25a2e_c.jpg if anyone does spot it please let me know, my eyes are all blurry now!

Okay I've looked through Stan's Sunday pictures four times and had my Mum look too, still can't spot myself, I also looked through Friday's pictures in case it had been mixed up, no luck, this is a scan of the photo https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5495/14654440092_fa93f25a2e_c.jpg if anyone does spot it please let me know, my eyes are all blurry now!

I've just looked through Sundays for you and couldn't find you either!

• Like 1

I've just looked through Sundays for you and couldn't find you either!

Thanks for looking, wonder what happened to it...

I have a question. I paid a fair amount to have the photos taken - where did that money go towards? Paid to get in, paid to have the photo taken now I have to pay again to get the photo download.

I'm an American - my card charges per transaction to exchange into pounds. And it's such a pain to have to enter my information again. I just don't understand why it's set up like this.

I have a question. I paid a fair amount to have the photos taken - where did that money go towards? Paid to get in, paid to have the photo taken now I have to pay again to get the photo download.

I'm an American - my card charges per transaction to exchange into pounds. And it's such a pain to have to enter my information again. I just don't understand why it's set up like this.

The photoshoots are for the opportunity to meet the guest and to receive a photograph as a memento.

The download is an opportunity to receive the photo in the digital format in its original form. The price for that I am guessing is for the cost to host those photographs as too the uploading.

I was looking at my Friday Michael Madsen pic as it seemed very lop-sided when it was taken. It looks like a fair few of the photos are at a really bad slant, and none of them were re-taken. It's as I said at the time - the photographer in area D having his camera on a pole just doesn't work. Well, it works for him as he doesn't need to hold a camera, but for the rest of us in fast moving photo shoots, it can result in very poorly framed photos as he doesn't take the time to check them. Even the ones that look ok, still look like they are tilted slightly to the left. If there had been the usual quality control at the printer, a lot of people my have been sent round again, but they were just dishing out the pics as quickly as possible. Think the quality control for certain photo areas needs to be looked at if this many photographers are used again.

if you notice something is overlooked on your picture just tell crew and they will let you go through again. we're all humans. sometimes stuff gets overlooked, espeially if it's busy. I tend to squint my eyes myself and have that problem too that on occasion I get a photo were my eyes are totally shut but due to my normal squinting it's hard to tell.

• Like 1

The problem is, it's sometimes something I am not 100% happy with, but to someone else it might seem fine. My picture is a bit off to the right with Michael's arm going off the edge. To the average guy on the street that might seem fine, but to someone with photography experience it's a bit disappointing. Same with the soft-focus photos that have been more common of late. Can we go back and ask that it's re-done if that's the way the photographer does his/her photos?

I can't make any promises as I am not the pit boss, but if you are unhappy ask. you pay for the photo, we all want you to walk away happy. but if the soft focus that you don't like is the way the photographer does the photos I doubt the picture will look much different, sorry.

I was looking at my Friday Michael Madsen pic as it seemed very lop-sided when it was taken. It looks like a fair few of the photos are at a really bad slant, and none of them were re-taken. It's as I said at the time - the photographer in area D having his camera on a pole just doesn't work. Well, it works for him as he doesn't need to hold a camera, but for the rest of us in fast moving photo shoots, it can result in very poorly framed photos as he doesn't take the time to check them. Even the ones that look ok, still look like they are tilted slightly to the left. If there had been the usual quality control at the printer, a lot of people my have been sent round again, but they were just dishing out the pics as quickly as possible. Think the quality control for certain photo areas needs to be looked at if this many photographers are used again.

I mentioned these very same points the other day in the thread "praise for showmasters". I personally don't think photographing two subjects so they are appear lop sided is good for visual dynamics...in a way, this ties into the concept of lines, gravity and instability.

I like how Sibel Kekilli has 2 galleries. One under her name and one under Sherilyn Fenn.

Did she get 2 appearance fees :)

A bit of a difference in brightness in the 2 galleries also. And has one of them been reversed? or did people start standing on the other side of her?

dXFwuY.jpg

Edited by Syzygy