Shabs when is the Sky video from Chevron 7 live

BLACKKNIGHTS

Hi :WAVE: Shabs I am Matt you videoed me for Sky

when is the Sky video from Chevron 7 live and

thanks

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the interview! it turned out awesome,

Unfortunately these things are not instant, Sky might not like my work and not use any of it.

I'm sure we will place something up on the forum as soon as we know something. it has only been a week,

Hope to chat soon,

Shabs :)

Hi :no: Shabs I am Matt you videoed me for Sky

thanks

Hi Matt,

Unfortunately these things are not instant, Sky might not like my work and not use any of it.

I'm sure we will place something up on the forum as soon as we know something. it has only been a week,

Hope to chat soon,

Sure there wasn't a horrible accident involving the tapes? Maybe they were 'accidentally' dunked in a large glass of wine, or replaced by an alternative cinema recording? I can but hope LOL!!!

Hi :P Shabs I am Matt you videoed me for Sky

thanks

Hi Matt,

Hope to chat soon,

Sure there wasn't a horrible accident involving the tapes? Maybe they were 'accidentally' dunked in a large glass of wine, or replaced by an alternative cinema recording? I can but hope LOL!!!

I was Nice Meeting you KDJ and your other friends you looked great :no:

Hi :P Shabs I am Matt you videoed me for Sky

thanks

Hi Matt,

Hope to chat soon,

LOL! Hello Pretty one... or should I say shining star! LOL! Tapes are safe and sound in a bank deposit box,

I donlt think they are allowed wine in the vault.

How is MR Ackles doing these days are we still carring him around the country?

Are you coming to the next event darling? to see Claudia?

Hi :thumbup: Shabs I am Matt you videoed me for Sky

thanks

Hi Matt,

Hope to chat soon,

I was Nice Meeting you KDJ and your other friends you looked great :wub:

Georgous would be the word I'd use.

The cheque's in the post guys! I hope you've still got the beer goggles on for LFCC. Yep we'll be there, but just for the Saturday. Mr Ackles is fine thanks. He's resting comfortably at home after his big weekend :D

Not so much by Monday morning I can assure you. Give us a shout if you're wandering by at LFCC. I'm the world's most unobservant person so people have to wave in my face before I see them- as Shabs knows!

Hiya Shabs

I to look forward to seeing the footage especially if sky go for it :)

I hope my interview turned out ok on playback :)

ATB

Lee

Yes it looks great! your costume worked very well with the lighting... Quite the mancing look with the red eyes... cought some of your action onstage as well ! Very very funny!...

Will you be helping with the world record attempt at LFCC?

I will hopefully see you there.. hopefully we can catch up!

:D

The cheque's in the post guys! I hope you've still got the beer goggles on for LFCC. Yep we'll be there, but just for the Saturday. Mr Ackles is fine thanks. He's resting comfortably at home after his big weekend :dance:

Excellent! make sure you find me and say HI!...

I don't drink beer.... much!

LOL!

I haven't reviewed your footage yet.... I'm saving the best for last....

Shabs :o

Not so much by Monday morning I can assure you. Give us a shout if you're wandering by at LFCC. I'm the world's most unobservant person so people have to wave in my face before I see them- as Shabs knows!

Yes I certainly do! th_thccwave.gifth_thccwave.gifth_thccwave.gif

Edited by Shabs

Yes it looks great! your costume worked very well with the lighting... Quite the mancing look with the red eyes... cought some of your action onstage as well ! Very very funny!...

:dance:

I'll be there,, but alas no SW costume,, I have somehow goto try do 3 different costumes over 2 days as it is :whistling:

I want to Silent Bob, SG Team Member (Poss Jaffa instead if I can get the faux mail suit done in time and side ribs) and Peackeeper Captain. If I can get Jaffa done in time and only can fit 2 cossies in it will be Jaffa one day Silent Bob the next :)

I look forward to seeing you there :chair:

ATB

Lee

:D

I'll be there,, but alas no SW costume,, I have somehow goto try do 3 different costumes over 2 days as it is :lol:

I want to Silent Bob, SG Team Member (Poss Jaffa instead if I can get the faux mail suit done in time and side ribs) and Peackeeper Captain. If I can get Jaffa done in time and only can fit 2 cossies in it will be Jaffa one day Silent Bob the next :)

I look forward to seeing you there :D

ATB

Lee

Aweesome! see you there! Love to see the other costumes. If all goes well I will be there in a storm trooper costume.

Shabs :YAHOO:

Oh well if you've not seen it yet I've still got time to sneak in ninja style in the dead of night and tape over my bits then. 5 minutes of us sitting in the queue do?! Either that or have myself dubbed by someone with an ultra sexy voice and something deep and meaningful to say. Not that you can answer "Did you cry when Daniel died?" in a deep and meaningful way :dance:

Shabs :D

Oh well if you've not seen it yet I've still got time to sneak in ninja style in the dead of night and tape over my bits then. 5 minutes of us sitting in the queue do?! Either that or have myself dubbed by someone with an ultra sexy voice and something deep and meaningful to say. Not that you can answer "Did you cry when Daniel died?" in a deep and meaningful way :P

LOL! I did have some inventive questions. LOL! I think your voice was great! have you picked out your ninja suit yet?

th_ninja.gif

Edited by Shabs

LOL! I did have some inventive questions. LOL! I think your voice was great! have you picked out your ninja suit yet?

th_ninja.gif

Stitch up questions more like :D Oh of course the ninja suit's all ready to go. I wear it every night when I sneak out to help the helpless- a la ninja Daniel LOL. I'd wear it LFCC but due to my powers of stealth no-one would see it anyway :P

Hi KDJ ( what was your name again)

If it makes you feel better I would not have agreed to doing the interview if a had not had 0ne or four glasses of wine as I hate being of camera as I look a right idiot but this video shows we were there

Edited by BLACKKNIGHTS

th_ninja.gif

Stitch up questions more like :YAHOO: Oh of course the ninja suit's all ready to go. I wear it every night when I sneak out to help the helpless- a la ninja Daniel LOL. I'd wear it LFCC but due to my powers of stealth no-one would see it anyway :YAHOO:

Speaking on daniel Jackson, Do you know what happens to him in stargate Continum? You might whant to close your eyes during that scene.... I think I would ba able see you in your Stealth ninja costume - The only way I could tell it was you, would be the DVD player with Supernatual attached to your belt. Oh! and the SG-1 patch on your arm! LOL! and the zat gun!.... LOL!

Have I left anything out? :YAHOO:

Hi KDJ ( what was your name again)

If it makes you feel better I would not have agreed to doing the interview if a had not had 0ne or four glasses of wine as I hate being of camera as I look a right idiot but this video shows we were there

Which is fine unless geekdom is your dirty secret! It was a laugh though I must admit, and I'm sure no-one I know would see it anyway. Except when sods law gets in the way and my boss just happens to see it whilst channel surfing.

Katie

Speaking on daniel Jackson, Do you know what happens to him in stargate Continum? You might whant to close your eyes during that scene.... I think I would ba able see you in your Stealth ninja costume - The only way I could tell it was you, would be the DVD player with Supernatual attached to your belt. Oh! and the SG-1 patch on your arm! LOL! and the zat gun!.... LOL!

Have I left anything out? ;)

Nope completely spoiler free. Need to close my eyes? Doesn't kiss Carter does he? :wub:

Don't forget the vodka cunningly disguised as a bottle of Buxton. Not much of a ninja, don't think I'd be able to move with that lot. Best go sit in a queue!

Edited by KDJ

LOL! can you imagine if Daniel was secretly in love with Carter all this time but too shy to mention anything? - but that's another story. I think you should hop a long and see Continuim asap. There are a few suprise cameos int it. Did you take any photos at the event darling! with your stealth camera?

Things are going to be hetic this weekend.. I can see it now! Are you attending LFCC still?

That would make a good story line - Daniel confides in Teal'c his true feeling towards Carter. He had been hiding the emotions away, due to the way Jack and Carter looked at each other. Teal'c address the issue secretly with Carter who feels a sense of appreciation. After giving it some thought, she asks Daniel and Jack to the briefing room to discuss the feeling between each other. Jack plays it cool, where daniel constanly looks at his toes and raises his eyebrows for a quick sign of emotion from jack. Jack starts to respond with a slight mumble, saying .... to be continued.. LOL!

Edited by Shabs

LOL! can you imagine if Daniel was secretly in love with Carter all this time but too shy to mention anything? - but that's another story. I think you should hop a long and see Continuim asap. There are a few suprise cameos int it. Did you take any photos at the event darling! with your stealth camera?

Things are going to be hetic this weekend.. I can see it now! Are you attending LFCC still?

That would make a good story line - Daniel confides in Teal'c his true feeling towards Carter. He had been hiding the emotions away, due to the way Jack and Carter looked at each other. Teal'c address the issue secretly with Carter who feels a sense of appreciation. After giving it some thought, she asks Daniel and Jack to the briefing room to discuss the feeling between each other. Jack plays it cool, where daniel constanly looks at his toes and raises his eyebrows for a quick sign of emotion from jack. Jack starts to respond with a slight mumble, saying .... to be continued.. LOL!

Haha, is that when Jack confesses he loved Daniel all along? :chair:

Yep we're still going along to LFCC on the Saturday. I'm just getting Claudia but I think the others are getting a couple more autos. Oh I took loads of pics with my not so stealth camera. Only the flash ones taken in the first 2 minutes came out well though, the rest are fine so long as you don't mind yellow. Didn't take any in the evenings, hands occupied by glass of water as they say.

Edited by KDJ

• 2 weeks later...