Entry ticket refund help (bought a gold pass)

K mate just re read the email they said I could get the ticket refunded while I go up there so was wondering do I get it refunded where you can buy photo tickets do u think?

Please forward that e-mail to the Yahoo address in my profile. There seems to be some miscommunication and I need to clarify.

At the moment refunds will NOT be done at the show, that's the status as I am typing.

• Moderators

I'm confused. What's the address? I can't see one that's above...

And in my email from SM they said refunds would be done at the show as well

I've removed it for now as we are seeking clarification to which address you'll need to send it to.

Ah okay thanks. Everything is ready to go, just need the address.

I've included the entry tickets, the entry tickets order sheet, a quick note explaining the refund with my name and address and i've included the gold pass order number. Is this everything?

And the email that says about getting refunds at the show?

Ah okay thanks. Everything is ready to go, just need the address.

I've included the entry tickets, the entry tickets order sheet, a quick note explaining the refund with my name and address and i've included the gold pass order number. Is this everything?

And the email that says about getting refunds at the show?

No need to send the email.

If possible please forward that to the address in my profile. Just click on my user name and it is taking you to my profile page.

If you have physical tickets and need to return them to SM please contact me at the e-mail address in my profile. I will then provide you with the mailing address.

And if you could please forward the e-mail mentioning returns at the show when dropping me a line that would still be very much appreciated. We're still trying to figure out things there.

If you have physical tickets and need to return them to SM please contact me at the e-mail address in my profile. I will then provide you with the mailing address.

And if you could please forward the e-mail mentioning returns at the show when dropping me a line that would still be very much appreciated. We're still trying to figure out things there.

Just emailed you. Sorry I didn't do it earlier, first time i've turned my laptop on all day.

I don't know what to do then. It shows that my email has sent. I've received your email.

Could you email me the address for my tickets so I can at least get them sent off? Otherwise they'll end up arriving right before the event and I won't get my refund before it, and they'll arrive when you're all super busy.

I'll try sending you another email about refunds at the event

I don't know what to do then. It shows that my email has sent. I've received your email.

Could you email me the address for my tickets so I can at least get them sent off? Otherwise they'll end up arriving right before the event and I won't get my refund before it, and they'll arrive when you're all super busy.

Well if your outgoing e-mail got stuck on the way that definitely explains why you are not hearing back, probably the same for SM.

I'll send the address to you then. If you can just reply to the e-mail I sent you and copy and paste the original message you received from SM in that would be great.

Well if your outgoing e-mail got stuck on the way that definitely explains why you are not hearing back, probably the same for SM.

I'll send the address to you then. If you can just reply to the e-mail I sent you and copy and paste the original message you received from SM in that would be great.

Okay, thanks.

But what do you mean by 'that definitely explains why you are not hearing back'? I've had replies to every email i've sent to SM. The only issue is with the one I tried to send to you last night.

Okay, thanks.

But what do you mean by 'that definitely explains why you are not hearing back'? I've had replies to every email i've sent to SM. The only issue is with the one I tried to send to you last night.

Sometimes servers or providers think after a certain amount of e-mails come in within a certain timeframe that the sender just has to be a spammer, that's what I meant. Happened with some US AOL accounts friends of mine were using. One week a couple of e-mails a day were exchanged because we were planning a holiday - 5 days into planning my e-mails started disappearing. Two days later they were returned by AOL claiming I was a spammer...