JPEG's of photo sessions

Metal Gear

I think its a great idea but its the logistics of it that would cause problems. As said previously, some of the descriptions left just boggle the mind as to how the people who left them expect SM to identify them in the photo. I think e-mailing would probably be the best idea

I don't think the service should be free either, couple of quid is reasonable.

I really don't understand why a situation which could easily be "emailing photographer (or whoever), giving photo no and description, getting jpegs emailed to you (eventually)," now has people actually suggesting we pay for the service? Why are people promoting the idea of paying "a few quid" when instead they could be just asking for a contact email to ask for their photos? It's like people are trying to motivate this to happen by saying we can pay for it, when there is really no need.

You might not see a need, but there will probably be hundreds of people emailing asking for their pics, why should whoever is doing this give up their time for nothing? I dont see why we shouldnt pay a couple of quid for something extra?

Because I'm not suggesting starting this up as a new service they provide. I'm suggesting the people who take the initiative to look into it could email and ask for the pics. Realistically, if you make it a new service and state on the website "digital photos available on request!" most people will go for it. But if you just keep it as a personal request - a polite email asking if you can have them - I don't think they would get any more than a dozen or 2 requests. I mean, how many people on here have specifically looked into this or emailed Showmasters in the past about this? Most people I think are just jumping on the suggestion and saying "yeah, good idea" but would not have even considered it before now.