Latest Guest for London Film and Comic Con - Georgia Moffet

showmasters

I am shocked that this announcement has been up for nearly 3 hours and no one has asked if they can get David Tennant. :YAHOO:

Great guest.

davids contract prohibits him from attending cons while he plays the doctor, don't know why.

I've met him on the set, he's really nice. I was on set for the day working & asked him for a photo together, he said ok & asked what I was doing there & chatted for a few mins. Best celeb I've met outside the con scene.

Take a look at the pic on my myspace (just wish I'd smiled & had a better camera phone at the time).

I met David Tennant at a charity event a few years ago and he's absolutely lovely. I've met the majority of the main casts of Doctor Who and Torchwood and don't have a bad word about any of them. Fantastic people, and great with their fans.

I've just told my 7 year old daughter that the "Dr's Daughter" will be there and all I got from her was "No Way!!!!! You're Kidding Me!!!!!, What The......" LMAO!!!

Needless to say I'm now under very strict instructions to get her an autograph. Me and my big mouth! :thumbup:

Edited by Jola

• 2 weeks later...