Gremlins 30th Anniversary Edition Bluray

andini

The word on the street is that Nightbreed Cabal Cut is US region only which sucks for me as only have a Euro Bluray

Yeah, you're right. Scream Factory can only release their discs in the US region.

My PS3 is an american import so I have no problem with this. I've already pre-ordered the Nightbreed discs.

I'm sure some distributor in the UK will pick up Nightbreed (Arrow? 88 Films? Second Sight Films?).

• Like 1

I made sure I bought a multiregion bluray player; so much good stuff is released stateside only and often in limited quantities.

Such as the recent USA release of Nekromantik (limited to only 2000 copies)... But then again, I'm hoping for an Arrow steelbook release in the UK with better extras :D

• Like 1

I'm really hoping they do one for Nightbreed!! :D

I had an email from Del and he said they were in the process of putting something together now. Reading between the lines I reckon it's a cert that Clive Barker will be there - he's done a couple of previous signing events there...

• Like 1

I'm really hoping they do one for Nightbreed!! :D

I had an email from Del and he said they were in the process of putting something together now. Reading between the lines I reckon it's a cert that Clive Barker will be there - he's done a couple of previous signing events there...

Excellent! Thank you.

Just hope I can get to the pre-order before they sell out.