When are tickets going on sale

• 2 months later...

On the 5th of August there was a statement on the Kurtz/Joiner facebook page that tickets would be going on sale very soon but yet still no annoncement a month later? I'm desperate to go to this but need to be making my travel arrangements now which is risky if I'm not lucky enough to get a ticket!!

Getting kind of worried now, theres just under 2 months left to this event and so far we've had no word on how much tickets are going to be and how much they will cost, no guests have been announced.

Come on is this con happening or not?

We're getting very bored waiting now

Just saw this announcement on The Kurtz Joiner Archive page on Facebook: "we had hoped to bring you this event in Nov, and bring you all something a bit different ,but this has proven to be hard to do in this time frame ,so we are going to bump this event till early next year , we will let you know the date when we have talked to the Key guests , we look forward to putting on something very different and we want to get it right first time , so i hope you will bare with us till we get all the elements in place for a very interesting event .

thank you for your time"

Come on is this con happening or not?

Just saw this announcement on The Kurtz Joiner Archive page on Facebook: "we had hoped to bring you this event in Nov, and bring you all something a bit different ,but this has proven to be hard to do in this time frame ,so we are going to bump this event till early next year , we will let you know the date when we have talked to the Key guests , we look forward to putting on something very different and we want to get it right first time , so i hope you will bare with us till we get all the elements in place for a very interesting event .

thank you for your time"

Guess I got my answer there Huh? lol

• 3 months later...