Latest Guest Announcement - JAMES MARSTERS

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - James Marsters

Attending: Saturday and Sunday

Autograph Price: £20

Photoshoot Price: £20

Photoshoot Price in the original Captain John screen used Costume in Torchwood £30

1232736-james_marsters_1_.jpg

15895.jpg?itok=PebUZI1p

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV Series)
Spike

Angel (TV Series)
Spike

Torchwood (TV Series)
Captain John Hart

Smallville (TV Series)
Milton Fine / Brainiac / Brainiac 5

Warehouse 13 (TV Series)
Sutton / Professor Sutton

Hawaii Five-0 (TV Series)
Victor Hesse

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0551346/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've paid for entry tickets and a photo op with James Marsters on the Saturday. Unfortunately, I don't think I can make it on the day now. Does anyone know if I'll be able to switch my tickets to Sunday? I sent a message to Showmasters last week but haven't heard back. Thanks in advance.

Definitely sounds like a question for the shop. Have you e-mailed the shop direct ?

• Moderators

Met James today and found him to be a really nice guy very friendly and chatty but had a bit if a negative experience at the signing desk. I was one of the last few people before he stopped signing & was getting two pictures signed one for me and one for a friend the one for my friend james accidentally smudged it as he turned the picture round to give to me and on my torchwood pic he put a buffy quote which was a bit of a shame as James was chatting to me about a new show I only properly noticed both accidents on the autos as I moved along and sadly he was taken away to his talk straight after so I couldn't get the issue rectified so left a bit disappointed with this one really but was still pleased to have met him