Udo Kier Appreciation post

longlivetomsavini

I bet he went for the "arm up, arm down" pose and suddently turned around and started kissing him...

You can clearly see by the body language of the wolf that he's not wanting to get *that* close!!

Edited by Cookie

Well, it was late on the Saturday and my girlfriend and I were in costume.

Now these aren't saucy costumes by any means, I'll see if i can drop a pic of us with the Explosm crew.

P1010742.jpg

We were wandering about looking snazzy when I was accosted by an extremelly drunk guy. The vision from the head is a little restricted, but I knew I knew the eyes from somewhere.

This guys breath absolutely reeked of booze, and trust me - in a small costume head it was extremely potent, and he was very, very huggy, and rougher than I was happy with with the costume.

Then he started kissing me. Well "me" isn't quite the right word, but you get the idea. Apparently he was being quite liberal with his tounge as the head has a moving jaw.

Thankfully I didn't have to witness this, but I did have to smell it. Then he was... extremelly affectionate I suppose is one way of putting it. He was giving lots of kisses and being very huggy once again.

Now, nothing "distressingly" unpleasent happened, no wandering hands or anything that I can remember, it was a bit of a shocked blur thankfully.

He was just all over me >.<

In the end I had to escape to my lady for cover.

There a horde of staff/professional photographers taking pics, so I'm sure there are some floating around.

*edit* found one

2683556574_35eba456b6.jpg

It was only after, that I work out who those eyes belonged to.....

If you want my friend has about 10 pictures of you and Udo if you'd perhaps like to frame one above your mantel piece? Can post a link

I for one would love to get molested by him, whilst wearing a wolf outfit. Haha, GO UDO! :thumbup:

You might fancy that, but not everybody does... Please respect that, and accept that some people might be offended by it.

I would hate to be "snogged" like that by any actor (or anyone, in fact) while in costume (or not, for that matter)...

That's quite rude, in fact, when you think about it. Imposing yourself to someone in this way just because he wears a costume...

Rude.

• 2 weeks later...