MONTSERAAT LOMBARD 2.15pm- 2.30pm

Talks

JOHN RHYS DAVIES 12.00pm-12.30pm

NIGHTMARE OES 12.45pm-1.15pm

STAR TREK 1.30pm-2.00pm

AUCTION 2.15pm-2.45pm

TORCHWOOD 3.00pm-3.45pm (Paid Talk)

TWILIGHT 4.15pm-5.00pm (Paid Talk)

We recommend that you buy your photoshoots in advance at our online shop here This cuts down on queing at the event and gives you more time to get from one photoshoot to another.

We have tried our very best to fit in as many people as possible but as a result you may find a few minor clashes. As such, please be aware that this event is on two floors and it may take a little time for you to get from one place to another. If you find you have a clash in the schedule please make sure you go to your photoshoots first. If two photoshoots clash please make yourself known to the photo studio crew who will advise you on what is best to do.

thanks

:YAHOO:

Edited by showmasters

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Hum, thanks for this schedule!

But, just a tiny thing that surprises me: photo shoots are beginning at 9.30am?? What about people who have normal tickets??

Unfortunately the 9:30am start is something we've had to do to get all of the photo shoots in. It's this or they run later and it's then impossible for us to get them back from the processors before the end of the show.

Edited by Too Tall

• Moderators

Realised I was slightly premature with my joy earlier lol... slight Derek Jacobi/Misha Collins photo clashing for me on Saturday... but not a TOTAL clash, so I reckon I should still get them both okay...

• Showmasters Admin

Realised I was slightly premature with my joy earlier lol... slight Derek Jacobi/Misha Collins photo clashing for me on Saturday... but not a TOTAL clash, so I reckon I should still get them both okay...

Don't forget that with any photo shoot, especially Misha which is 55 minute long. You'll not be there the WHOLE time. And if you need to be at another photo shoot, just talk to the crew and they'll make sure you get through quicker to get out and off to the other one.

In your case just go to the Derek one and explain you need to be out quick for the Misha one and the crew will help all they can.

Edited by Too Tall

• Moderators

Don't forget that with any photo shoot, especially Misha which is 55 minute long. You'll not be there the WHOLE time. And if you need to be at another photo shoot, just talk to the crew and they'll make sure you get through quicker to get out and off to the other one.

In your case just go to the Derek one and explain you need to be out quick for the Misha one and the crew will help all they can.

Thanks, that's what I was planning to do :)

• Showmasters Admin

as LFCC was my first proper event i wouldnt know but is it usual to get a few guest announcements after this info has been posted? I hope so, im still hoping for more guests

As dufresne said there can be announcements up until the last day before the show.

We NEVER say NEVER :smile:

Edited by Too Tall

Thats the best schedule ive seen this year no clashes WIN! :smile:
Swap?

Saturday

B 10:05-10:30 Chase Masterson

A 10:10-10:40 David Soul

B 10:35-11:10 Billy Dee Williams

A 10:45-11:15 George Takei

Oh and then Shannen at 11:20 by which time I won't be able to stand. The photoshoot crew probably will get to know me pretty well by the end of that lot :D . I could use the workout anyway!

No sign of David Prowse's Saturday photoshoot?

is chase not doing a photo shoot on sunday and rene not doing one on saturday?

as LFCC was my first proper event i wouldnt know but is it usual to get a few guest announcements after this info has been posted? I hope so, im still hoping for more guests

As dufresne said there can be announcements up until the last day before the show.

We NEVER say NEVER :smile:

looking at the timings i recon there is room for at least another 2 guests photoshoots on each area on both days, heres hoping :-)

lf I buy a ticket for a particular actors photoshoot based on the timings stated at the time I bought the ticket, and the time gets changed (eg moved later), what happens? Because on Saturday I can only attend in the morning, and at the moment that's OK, but concerned that I'll get to the con and find the shoot has been rescheduled to a time that I won't be there.

Thanks for posting!

Damn, the Derek Jacobi photoshoot clashes with Kai's talk. I hope the shoot goes quickly so I don't have to miss too much. I do find it odd though that Kai has his own talk and isn't in the Torchwood one with John Barrowman the next day.

My only other clash is the Star Trek talk and Brian's photoshoot, so I'll just have to leave the talk early.

• Moderators

I do find it odd though that Kai has his own talk and isn't in the Torchwood one with John Barrowman the next day.

I'm hoping that just because he has his own talk on the Saturday doesn't mean he won't still be doing the TW one with John on the Sunday... but we'll see, I guess.

• Moderators

I cant find the Anthony Michael Hall talk in the shop...Am I missing something?

I THINK (and it is just think, so don't take this as gospel) that all the talks announced but not in the shop are free, with tickets to be given out on the day.

Ahrg, that's a bit crap that George Takei and Chase's shoots are on Sat but Rene's shoot and the Trek talk are on Sunday... I can only make one day really. Bummer!
My brother has the same dilema. Think he will hope to be able get over the table photos on the Sunday and go for the talk. Luckily (for me) I can make both days. Edited by 1of2