Still not got my refund for the Amanda/Michael talk!

Hi,

I have no refund in my account for the Amanda/Michael talk. I was told it would automatically go into my account.

Who can I phone to discuss this with? It's been nearly over a week now.

Thank you :)

Annaxxx

• Moderators

The latest information we had was that the refunds would be processed on SM end in this last week - depending on your card issuer, it can still take a further few days on occasion to actually appear in your account. I wouldn't start worrying until the latter part of this next week.

• Like 1

well Timelord if you re email us we can help you , we do not see all the posts on here so email me ok mate

jason

HI jason, I have, multiple times over the last few months. Queen has been chasing it for me. and still is, thanks queen. hopefully it will get sorted soon. I think its getting a bit silly now? he cxl end of march. its now mid july. (i was told on the phone i can only email this issue) when I did get a reply on email, Mara said it was possibly cos my card had expired (which was after rays cxl but it was the same account number, i had questioned that on the forum and was told it shouldnt matter, but id emailed anyway) I had sent through the expiry details again (its the same card number) but im still waiting. (id also purchased a few things through the shop with this card from april to just before LFCC. its frustrating with LFCC gone, im still waiting, hopefully it has been done and right now is just in transit as it were.

Does anyone know if the Roy Dotrice photoshoots have been done, i have been checking my account on the phone all week but still not there?.

I am a whisker away from being over my credit limit and my bill due in end of this week. I really need this back in my account now. It may only be £15 but it all helps.

Many thanks

I'd be patient everyone they will come. I have had two photo shoot refunds this morning, one of which I believed would be done before the show but with so many to process across the main shoots...I have been to just a few showmasters events and any problems faced have always been resolved in person or via Internet. Complete faith in their system.

Does anyone know if the Roy Dotrice photoshoots have been done, i have been checking my account on the phone all week but still not there?.

I am a whisker away from being over my credit limit and my bill due in end of this week. I really need this back in my account now. It may only be £15 but it all helps.

Many thanks

I'll try to find out, but no promises when I will hear back.

I still haven't had my refund?

How long should I give it before I get worried?

The Amanda/Michael processing hasn't been finished yet. I'll try to post when they're through. 10 days after that and no refund - that's about the time to get worried. ;) Normally they say a refund should be there 5 days after processing, but it depends on the bank a lot.

I still haven't had my refund?

How long should I give it before I get worried?

The Amanda/Michael processing hasn't been finished yet. I'll try to post when they're through. 10 days after that and no refund - that's about the time to get worried. ;) Normally they say a refund should be there 5 days after processing, but it depends on the bank a lot.

Thanks, it came through this morning :smile:

Many thanks

My Roy Dotrice refund was done on Friday and showed up on my account yesterday morning

I'm just waiting for the Stargate photo shoot refund now of £100 (it was 1 for me, and 1 for my brother), which I hope is done soon as I need to pay my credit card bill. It was frustrating enough last month when I wasn't able to pay my full bill and resulted in being charged interest (which ended up being the amount that I needed refunded for the Jean Marsh photo shoot anyway!)

Edited by JacknDaniel

Hi,

Still waiting for the refund hope it comes soon. I kind of need the money at mo but underdstand refunding peoples' tickets must take a while.

Should I wait another week and then ask again?

Annaxxx