Lack of Comic Guests

I'm starting to get seriously concerned about the lack of comic guests! I know that announcements can be made over the next 3 or so weeks but at the moment it's looking really weak especially when you see that there are 30 film or tv guests! Have Showmasters spent all their budget on the Film & TV guests and forgotten that it's also a comic con? Considering that Showmasters have enough pull to get people like James Marsters and Kristianna Loken the current showing of just 4 comic guests is looking poor! If Showmasters are not going to try and get many comic guests then just be honest and call it a film & collectables con.

I really hope that I'm not going to be disappointed, and that Showmasters still have some big names up their sleeves, but at the moment it's looking likely!

Edited by Queen_Sindel
other event info removed

Guests will be announced whenever contract is signed. Unfortunately there's no guarantee about the genre the announced guests are from. Sometimes there's more comic guests, sometimes there's less. I'm sure there will be more comic guests added. As most of them are local they are very often announced close to the show.