Attendee's Attire

Being a regular-goer to music gigs I'm always interested to see the t-shirts (and indeed costumes...you've not lived until you've been to a concert headlined by 'vikings' and supported by 'pirates') people wear.

Don't underestimate the power of a t-shirt as they often open doors to friendships and breaks ice amongst strangers.

So have you good folks picked out your favourite t-shirts or indeed got your cosplay costumes ready???

Edited by rogue_entity
  • Like 1

I have multiple changes for the Saturday

I'll be wearing my scream dress (that I made last year for neve) for my photoshoot with Matthew and Jamie

I have a walking dead top for my photo with Laurie Holden

A SOA top for my photo with Ron

Probs just wear a plain black top for my photos with mads and Tobin LOL

TOO MANY but it would look weird if I was wearing a scream dress for all of them :)

I am no where near ready. Which is pretty bad actually. I'm doing a Harley Quinn/Cinderella crossover with a friend who will be doing a fairy godmother to go with it. Then a Holy Musical B@man version of Superman because why not. And then on the final today my friends and I are doing a Supernatural group cosplay. I will be doing a fem Castiel. I can not wait to see everyone there :) I love y'all