Thank you Showmasters

Just wanted to say thank you. This show looks set to be amazing and can't believe this line up.

It'll be my first LFCC and can't wait to meet Jason David Frank, Emily Kinney, Christopher Lloyd, Hayley Atwell amongst many others.

Not long now.

• Like 7

• Showmasters Admin

I think we need a bigger boat :-)

well if only you saw the emails going back and forth with the guests that in the end just could not make it :-) i really mean it there was some amazing people that were coming back to us and i thought if we close them for this year were are we going to put them , in the end things started to clear as there work days came clear and we are talking to them now for future events , but we are on a run here and what we are doing with the Dimond passes dose work so moving forward this is what we will work on for the mega big names

see you soon and thanks for the kind words it helps when we all work late and hard to have a few kind words as its not just me here many of us work late on this up to the day of the show .

not long now

jason

• Like 5

I mentioned on the other post, but just thinking about these three photoshoots I have booked doesn't fail every day to put a massive smile on my face :smile:

- Robert Englund in Freddy Make Up

- MJF and the Delorean

- Sigourney and the Alien Loader

I'd like to add my thanks for making the huge guests still accessible to those of us who are too poor to afford the diamond passes, the fact that I can meet the man who I had my first ever crush on back in 1985 and who's career I've followed ever since is not something I'll forget in a hurry even if it is just via a 10 second photoshoot!!

Now if you could just get Tom Cruise for next year, that'd be superb 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Id just like to say thank you to the staff and everyone behind the scenes. I used to dream about meeting the actors as a kid, but with most being in the USA I knew the odd's were against it. But with the help of showmasters its going to come true. Theres not a chance id get to meet any of them if you never did these events, so THNAK YOU :)

• Like 2

Yes, thank you! I can't believe I'm actually meeting Sigourney Weaver in less than a week! I never ever thought I would meet her. And so many other amazing guests too. Thank you!

Me too, I wanted to meet sigourney so much I brought the diamond pass to guarantee that I will meet her. I still can't believe I'm really going to meet her

YES YES A HUGE THANK YOU

I also want to pre thank the volunteers who are going to be working there as well

but thank you Jason, thank you showmasters, thank you David who runs the twitter and thank you QS

just thank you everyone

oh and the guests

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you everyone for your kind words , it dose mean a lot to us , i do feel this year we have put together one of the best events for guests in the world and we are going to right way , next year we have even more things in store of you all but lets get this event out the way before we look at 2016 :-)

thanks everyone

jason

• Like 2

This will be my first con and unfortunately as I have met a fair few celebs in my time working in the security industry (and also not having the funds lol) I'm not doing any autos or photoshoots. But as I am definitely going to another one then I might start saving! It's amazing to see the actors and characters making themselves accessable to thier fans and also ShowMasters being able to co-ordinate them all! Well done and let's hope it's even better next year :clap::thumbup:

• Like 2