Latest Guest Announcement - ADAM BUSCH

showmasters

Cool! A third guest! All ones I've met but can still get them in my year book as none of them have signed that yet :D) Not a huge surprize that Adam is coming since Amber is down...will be interesting to see them both together!

Is it an unpopular opinion to say he was my favourite member of the Trio?

not at all! hes my fave member to! :D love the trio as a whole, but warren ranks!

Really? I always thought he was the creepiest! I liked Jonathan more because of his doubts, made him more human....And I started liking Andrew in season 7. But excellent acting from Adam of course, so intense;).

OMG, I don't even remember him in TSCC anymore :YAHOO:! I so have to watch that one again. I did however, remember him on Point Pleasant when I read that. He was so awesome in that (also an amazing show if you ask me).

Soo excited by this!! A guest I've not met wooop!

Trio reunion pretty please?! =D

xxx

would be cool, met the trio before at another showmasters event.

awesome experience, adam and danny wer brilliant!! tom was cool to, but is incredably shy/nervous in person.

really hope common rotation will be playing at hallowhedon. + sometimes amber sings on stage in some of the songs! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Out of sheer nosiness, I was looking at Adam's iMDb page. I hadn't realised that he made his acting debut in Leon. I must watch it again to see if I can spot him.

did he really? i will have to go watch it again not that i mind i love that film :)

• 2 weeks later...

Soo excited by this!! A guest I've not met wooop!

Trio reunion pretty please?! =D

xxx

would be cool, met the trio before at another showmasters event.

awesome experience, adam and danny wer brilliant!! tom was cool to, but is incredably shy/nervous in person.

really hope common rotation will be playing at hallowhedon. + sometimes amber sings on stage in some of the songs! :huh:

I've seen Common Rotation about 8 times in London and in MK, sadly I can't make this but if Common Rotation do play i'll be so gutted. (I love Eric Kufs).

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...