Showmasters & Sky Atlantic Game of Throne Competition

toria

I hope this is ok to post here as it was a showmasters competition!

But did anyone enter? Is anyone going?

My friend won tickets and we going tomorrow so I am pretty stoked right now :clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance::dance:

*Thrones

Edited by toria
  • Like 1

that. was. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got about 20 autographs! XD so glad my friend invited me along!

I saw you, well i think I did but I didn't have chance to come over!

Same here! I got the front of my calender signed so I am off to buy a frame at lunch! :clap::dance::clap::dance:

Was a really amazing night, better than I thought it was going to be :D

i saw someone with a calender. if i'd know it was you i would have been brave and said hi!

how many autographs did you get in the end?

apparently i kept some of the people in the queue amused by pretending a bald security guards head was a crystal ball. (yeah, i was bored)

Josh I saw you as I was on the same coach as you, few seats behind I think! :) and Toria, I think I saw you with the calendar, you were a few people down from me I believe. I had a calendar too which I thought was quite obscure, but then I saw you and thought phew! :D

Last night was amazing! I believe I got pretty much everyone that attended, auto and photo. Nikolaj took a photo of my Lannister arm tattoo AND I had a lovely chat with Kit about my sister who he used to work with prior to his fame. Such a great, chilled and stress free night. :)

• Like 1

I got about 15 or so I think :smile:

I rushed out on Tuesday lunch to get something to get signed.... i thought the calender was a good idea :D

I may of seen you too then as I was the same when I saw someone else with a calender lol!!

It was a lovely night and I really enjoyed the atmosphere and how calm it was..

All the cast were so lovely as well!

I'll have to try and get some photos up later :dance:

• Like 1

Such a great day, can't believe it was nearly a week ago! Here are my pictures:

25zh3tl.jpg

291p308.jpg

2yk1gcz.jpg

2emdbfc.jpg

1zbfme8.jpg

Will be great having these images framed afterwards!

(Love that Isaac signed his face, we couldn't decide where to place it lol)

SELFIESSSSS!

2a4nuya.jpg

:wub:

a2d7hf.jpg

330wad0.jpg

aczswg.jpg

vh99mw.jpg

egd940.jpg

6854jd.jpg

2j64n5x.jpg

5x50mo.jpg

(That blimmin' ditch between the carpet and barrier :angel: )

ehd89c.jpg

212a5v4.jpg

13z50ec.jpg

They're just some of the photos :blush:

Edited by minchb
  • Like 2

you lucky sod! sophie turner got marshalled straight past me to go do interviews! daniel portman, nathalie emmanuel and a few others did the same too. was a bit dissappointed, although i'd already got sophie turners by writing to her :D

10980195_1583053755309637_73892176238461

thats my poster i got signed by:
kit harrington
nikolaj coster waldau
alfie allen
gwendoline christie
liam cunningham
ian beattie
iwan rheon
dean charles chapman
jessica henwick
rosabell lorenti-sellers

i also got autographs from:
isaac hempstead wright
jacob anderson
john bradley
jonathan pryce
mark addy

mark gatiss
roger ashton-griffiths

toby sebastian

tom wlaschiha

i also got dynamo (the magician guy) and conleth hill (varys) autograph for a friend

Edited by josh-hammond
  • Like 1

Josh I saw you as I was on the same coach as you, few seats behind I think! :) and Toria, I think I saw you with the calendar, you were a few people down from me I believe. I had a calendar too which I thought was quite obscure, but then I saw you and thought phew! :D

Last night was amazing! I believe I got pretty much everyone that attended, auto and photo. Nikolaj took a photo of my Lannister arm tattoo AND I had a lovely chat with Kit about my sister who he used to work with prior to his fame. Such a great, chilled and stress free night. :)

how did i not see this post?!

that coach trip was hilarious and annoying! us lucky few on that first coach shared an experience lol. never underestimate how pissed off nerds can get :D

Trust me I do feel very lucky :D

Sweet print, that looks awesome, especially with all the autos on it!

Sounds like you got pretty much everyone that attended! I missed out on a couple cause they were rushed past but wasn't complaining due to the amazing success it looks like we all had :D

how did i not see this post?!

that coach trip was hilarious and annoying! us lucky few on that first coach shared an experience lol. never underestimate how pissed off nerds can get :D

It was! Still no idea as to why we went into that car park though? lol. I felt sorry for the poor security guard, must have been a new experience for her hahaha :thumbup:

EDIT: Great pictures both of you :D

Edited by minchb
  • Like 1

some mysteries we will never know....

tell you what, when i was waiting outside the dickens in i felt SO underdressed. everyone who walked past were wearing fancy suits!

i was there really early so ended up sat on a bench feeding chocolate malted milk biscuits to pigeons.

Edited by josh-hammond

it was my second ever premiere.

if you get the chance to go to any others in london definitely give it a go. they're a good day out if you go with a couple of friends. i did the second best exotic marigold hotel premiere and got a couple of autographs, but it was so much fun being sat in leicester square with a couple of good friends playing cards against humanity and eating kfc.

Oh was it? I do them when I can since I don't live in London, I've done quite a few now. I find them so much fun, it's awesome getting to hang out with your friends and enjoy time with them along with meeting the people you've always wanted to meet :D

yeah, i live in peterborough so i dont get to do premieres very often. definitly enjoyable though. plus whenever i go to london there is always the obligatory trip to forbidden planet, which is good as well

The BEST Forbidden Planet!!!!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Awesome photos :thumbup:

That was my first ever one!

I'd LOVE to do one again!

It gets really addictive! But it's really risky cause even if you spend hours waiting you might come away with nothing. That GoT event was literally the easiest and most stress-free premiere EVER! :clap:

• Like 1

Awesome photos :thumbup:

That was my first ever one!

I'd LOVE to do one again!

It gets really addictive! But it's really risky cause even if you spend hours waiting you might come away with nothing. That GoT event was literally the easiest and most stress-free premiere EVER! :clap:

yep. it was so good! seemed like ALL the cast were trying to sign for people and it was only the agents etc marshaling them along which caused them not to sign for each person

it can be hit and miss. some friends went to a premiere a while back, waited all day and got nothing. the only other premiere i was really lucky and got 3 autographs on a movie poster and as an added bonus david suchet turned up and i got his on some paper

Very true they did! Everyone was great!

Did you see pictures from last nights San Francisco Premiere? I feel like we were super lucky at ours as didn't see many fan interaction photos from this one! Gotta love Sky and Showmasters!

Oh man :( and that's awesome you got him!