Party Themes Announced

showmasters

ON friday i think i will wear my suit and saturday my vil clown costume what does scare the hell out of people who dont like clowns lol and sunday was ever thinking about going as dean or

cas but not sure what do people think.I was looking into making a big pair of black angel wings for this to

but still not sure

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah some kind of pretty dress for friday, no idea for the saturday, and sunday prob cop out and be a demon, so black contacts and 'normal' clothes, maybe something i wouldn't normally wear though, not sure about that though, might think of something a bit more inventive by then. Think the bf wants to go as a hunter but a bit extreme like with a vampire tooth necklace and the like hehe

Your ideas sound boss though, you can buy big black angel wings though at most fancy dress shops, they'll cost you - i had some white ones that were huuuuge and they were about £30 but they were feathered and gorgeous.

Also on the saturday no matter what i wear i'll be the one blubbering and running away from you...... me no likey clowns :P

:thumbup:

no idea what im wearing but if you wear that clown outfit again i wil not be responsable for my actions dean what i did to your mask at eclipse was just a taster ... i hate clowns

arh thats not nice got to get the full use out of it but i have the outfit for it to

what i didnt have then so full evil clown lol maybe get the shoes to ha ha ha

:D

Well yeah some kind of pretty dress for friday, no idea for the saturday, and sunday prob cop out and be a demon, so black contacts and 'normal' clothes, maybe something i wouldn't normally wear though, not sure about that though, might think of something a bit more inventive by then. Think the bf wants to go as a hunter but a bit extreme like with a vampire tooth necklace and the like hehe

Your ideas sound boss though, you can buy big black angel wings though at most fancy dress shops, they'll cost you - i had some white ones that were huuuuge and they were about £30 but they were feathered and gorgeous.

Also on the saturday no matter what i wear i'll be the one blubbering and running away from you...... me no likey clowns :D

everybody does seem to run from the clown outfit lol and the wings i was thinking about making myself

i was going to try and make them fold into the jacket and fold back out to give the effect of having wings

not going to be easy but people know at other cons i do try to go full out on costumes like at the hub cons

i made the doctors hand in the jar for my captain jack out whitch took me a month to build but everybody loves it

wow that's wicked!!

ok despite the clown looking forward to seeing the wings if you get them to work.

I'd like to go all out but I lack in imagination, ya never know though I have got 9 months for inspiration to hit

thanks i hope they work out to not going to be an easy thing to make but

will work it out

Awesome!!

These are the kind of ones I've seen around:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-LARGE-FEATHER-...=item1c0f0eaefd

Pricey but look really good!

So if all else fails you can fall back on ebay if you need to :)

:smile:

yeh thats a good idea thanks i did find the jacket on ebay so was a good find will be a shame to ruin

it as im going to put the bullet holes in it when dean shot at him in the barn and if i do get the wings sorted wa going to cut out some of the back to make the wings look as if they are really coming out

• 2 weeks later...

You both provide muchly valid points, I know what dress I want, saving for it will mean it'll take some time, in the hope that it'll still fit me by then!

I did think about buying a smaller size and slimming into it but I doubt I'd do it and the dress I'm after wouldn't look as nice if I were skinnier hehe

:P

i have a dress that i still haven't worn that i might wear but i want to get a new one just for an excuse to get really annoyed when nothing fits...... i dont mind if i get it in the sale and only wear it once if it was only £5 lol

RUBBISH!!

No dress is too fancy for a red carpet event hehe

Lol idk.

This dress is verrrrry fancy.

Like bridesmaid's dress sort of fancy

hmm well this is the one i want:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out...amp;tid=1933835

I've wanted it for like years and I'd say it could be worn as a bridesmaid dress.

Think as long as its not like obviously a bridesmaid dress you'll be ok, even so as long as there aren't 4 other girls wearing it I think you'll get away with it hehe

:(

I think I'm going to wear the black dress I wore at ET2. I can't afford a new dress, even though I really would like to get one! And I think my brother is going to dress up as Sam, lol. I'm always saying he has "Sam hair" and I wont let him cut it :P

RUBBISH!!

No dress is too fancy for a red carpet event hehe

Lol idk.

This dress is verrrrry fancy.

Like bridesmaid's dress sort of fancy

hmm well this is the one i want:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out...amp;tid=1933835

I've wanted it for like years and I'd say it could be worn as a bridesmaid dress.

Think as long as its not like obviously a bridesmaid dress you'll be ok, even so as long as there aren't 4 other girls wearing it I think you'll get away with it hehe

:(

:o

that is a beautiful dress!