Photoshoot & Talk Schedule Announced

Will there be any plans to do a Star Wars Group Photo shoot with having 11 Star Wars guests and a Doctor Who group photo shoot with having 8 Guests and if so what would be the cost for Each Group Photo shoot?, this would be a Major opportunity for all attendees who love Star Wars and Doctor Who.

I once paid £85 for a complete Torchwood group photo all 6 actors plus Freema Agyeman and Tom Price and it is one of the most amazing photo's of my Son's collection, and there where over 200 people queuing for this opportunity. I hope you don't mind me asking because I would like to budget if this type of photo shoot is available.

Thank You.

Julie- t :smile:

Isn't Camille on Saturday now instead of Sunday and Harry Melling just Sunday and not both days?

Now I'm remaining calm, I must be tired or not looking hard enough but I can't see Camille Coduri in either Saturday or Sunday. As Sammy 123 said earlier she was in the Sunday schedule but now she's gone and I can't see her in the Saturday schedule? Now I'm aware that she re-scheduled from Sunday to Saturday but it's slightly unerving not to see her at all now.

Well done by the way for putting up the schedule 10 days before the event which is great for me but even better if I can see Camille.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Isn't Camille on Saturday now instead of Sunday and Harry Melling just Sunday and not both days?

Now I'm remaining calm, I must be tired or not looking hard enough but I can't see Camille Coduri in either Saturday or Sunday. As Sammy 123 said earlier she was in the Sunday schedule but now she's gone and I can't see her in the Saturday schedule? Now I'm aware that she re-scheduled from Sunday to Saturday but it's slightly unerving not to see her at all now.

Well done by the way for putting up the schedule 10 days before the event which is great for me but even better if I can see Camille.

Now sorted.

Will there be any plans to do a Star Wars Group Photo shoot with having 11 Star Wars guests and a Doctor Who group photo shoot with having 8 Guests and if so what would be the cost for Each Group Photo shoot?, this would be a Major opportunity for all attendees who love Star Wars and Doctor Who.

I once paid £85 for a complete Torchwood group photo all 6 actors plus Freema Agyeman and Tom Price and it is one of the most amazing photo's of my Son's collection, and there where over 200 people queuing for this opportunity. I hope you don't mind me asking because I would like to budget if this type of photo shoot is available.

Thank You.

Julie- t :smile:

Anything not on the schedule now will not happen 99.9 percent.

Group shots especially of that size very rarely happen.

are the talks on stage A free, if so definitely doing the Maya Stojan, Erin Richards, Lance Henriksen and Robert Englund ones. as for the photo shoots, wont have any clashes although some may be back to back, so running between shoots may be required (same 4 guests im planning to attend talks at)

No prices announced means talks are free.

Hi Too Tall :WAVE: Am I Puddle Brained reading the new revised list of Photo and Talks correctly or have I lost the plot, on Saturday morning it states that Craig Charles Photo Shoot is 10.40am to 10.45am (5 mins?) then Camille Coduri is 11.40am to 11.50am (10 mins?) and Jeremy Bulloch is 12 O'clock to 12.05pm (5 mins?) . WoW that's a really quick photographer.

If you are Disabled and cannot walk quickly it doesn't seem a great deal of time to get too that area especially if you are wandering around the site or perhaps wanting to be in a talk, I know my Disabled Son has photo tickets for Craig, Camille and Jeremy on Saturday but he wanted to sit in to listen to Craig Charles talk too . But that now seems impossible too do because of timing's.

As Camille and Jeremy are doing there Photo Shoot (Camille) 5 mins before the Craig Charles talk starts and Jeremys is 5mins before it ends for 5 mins, so that means missing the Talk altogether, I know you have too work with the Actors and juggle there schedule but 5 and 10 mins for a Photo Shoot doesn't seem very long to me.

Can you confirm the times Quoted are correct please, I am not trying to be annoying I promise just need to be able to explain to someone with Autism there day may have too change, and would rather do that now at Home than have a melt down on the day.

Thank You

Julie-T :smile:

thanks for the reply. got a standard entry ticket so will miss Maya Stojan's talk as that's before 11am and will probably miss Erin Richards's talks as that's at 11am and I go in at 11am. not to bothered as can chat to them at their signing table. definitely still doing Lance Henriksen's talk and Robert Englund's talk

• 2 weeks later...