New Event Announcement - Collectormania Copenhagen

Last time I checked, RyanAir didn't have any flights to or from Copenhagen, but it does to and from Malmö, which is only halph an hour train ride from Copenhagen, over the Øresund Bridge.

But yes, EasyJet does have flights to Copenhagen from England :)

Edited by Chris_Jaina

Well that and Tivoli maybe (I think it might be open in those days), and some of our other Tourist attractions. Carlsberg is not our only cool thing :P And I have to admit, since I've been there, it's not that big a deal to visit.

A friend of mine did go on a great tour of the Carlsberg Brewery, but since that was as a guest of Carlsberg rather than as a random tourist, I suspect he got the deluxe trip. But yes, Tivoli is good, both the park and some great gigs from there (I love my music!)

Christiania might make an interesting detour too ;)

Certainly a very interesting place, if a little edgy. I'd go.

Last time I checked, RyanAir didn't have any flights to or from Copenhagen, but it does to and from Malmö, which is only halph an hour train ride from Copenhagen, over the Øresund Bridge.

Given what a fabulous engineering structure the bridge is, I'd be tempted to fly to Malmo by choice, just so I could use the bridge.

But yes, EasyJet does have flights to Copenhagen from England :)

I am sure they ceased Malmo :P

Copenhagen?! That's like...close to home!!!!

Wow, I'll see what guests are announced before I decided anything but this def would be cheaper for me than going all the way to the UK. Woho!

Edit: IT'S ON MY BIRTHDAY!! YAY!

Edited by Mandelina

Obviously, the guest list at this event will be very similar to the one the week after at Collectormania London.

Are you sure? Is there confirmation that the guest list will be identical to that event?

What is the weather like in Copenhagen in November?

Edited by SunSpeed

What is the weather like in Copenhagen in November?

The weather in november is likely to be between 0-15°C during the day and down to about -10°C in the night. That was what it was like last year anyway. With a possibility of both rain and sun.

November 2008:

Landstal/ Averages - november 2008 (Normal)

Middeltemperatur/Mean Temperature 5,9°C (4,7°C)

Nedbør/ Precipitation 71mm (79 mm)

Soltimer/ Hours of sunshine 52 timer (54 timer)

• Showmasters Admin

Obviously, the guest list at this event will be very similar to the one the week after at Collectormania London.

Are you sure? Is there confirmation that the guest list will be identical to that event?

No, it's not been confirmed, I believe it's just a guess on Lams' part. As far as I'm aware this is NOT the case.

English crew.......or Danish Crew..........wonder if i have any more time off work saved up :P:huh:

I had just the same thought the other day Jess. Why don't we just make it a holiday whatever? :clap:

I sense a plan hatching

• Showmasters Admin

I'm looking at this at moment. It's going to be a small crew anyway and I know there are already a number of Danish crew.

The number of crew from the UK will be very small, so please don't book non-refundable travel based on being able to crew.

I'll be e-mailing out once I confirm what's happening.

• Showmasters Admin

if you live nearby and want to help us before the event or on the day do contact us at <crew@showmastersonline.com>

and we will get you involved as we need all your help so do contact us

thanks for the support on the our new event

we are coming to Denmark and its going to be a lot of fun :D:D

see you soon

Jason Mike and Per and the Danish Showmasters team :WAVE:

• 3 weeks later...

if you live nearby and want to help us before the event or on the day do contact us at <crew@showmastersonline.com>

and we will get you involved as we need all your help so do contact us

thanks for the support on the our new event

we are coming to Denmark and its going to be a lot of fun :thumbup::dance:

see you soon

Jason Mike and Per and the Danish Showmasters team :WAVE:

Good luck with the danish event. Maybe if you get good contacts on the continent in the future we can have more european guests in England events. Like charlotte gainsbourg,Emmanuelle beart etc.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be there, no doubt about it!

Bring on Collectormania Göteborg or Collectormania Stockholm aswell! :D

Amen! Seriously, if you can do one in Denmark, you can do one in Sweden. Our sci-fi convention (Propworld) is starting to suck, really bad. Always the same guests popping in for a visit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...