Entry Ticket e-ticket

Something that I've thought of that I don't think I've seen queried on here so apologies if I've missed it, but what's the procedure for entry with the new e-tickets? Previously as most will know, you used to get 3 paper tickets if you purchased a weekend ticket and handed the correct one on each day. With the new e-ticket it's just 1 QR code which for most systems quite often has a 1 time use to avoid it being used by multiple people, so just wanted to check if it's something like the 1 code working all 3 days or moving to a wristband system?

then how would it work for those who have bought say 2 tickets? one for them and one for their husband or firend? do you get emailed 2 codes to scan? for next year i may be buying ticket for myself and a friend?

Where I have used e-ticketing before, you would receive two codes, which you can either print off or show in a mobile device for scanning. Seems to work fine.

I suspect it is similar to my photoshoots I recently ordered where although it was one order, I have a separate scannable code for each shoot on different days.

Edited by GoldenGreen