Younger attendees

wishingpixie

So... Hi! I guess this could be a topic for all of us younger people attending. I don't really have much to say at the mo so I shall just introduce myself. I'm chloe, and I'm gonna be 15 at this con. My birthday is 2 weeks before. I'm on team jasper and my favorite things to do are read, write and draw. My fave books are obviously twilight but I also love any other book with vampires or mythical creatures in. Basically it's mainly fantasy but I'll read anything! Ok that's my intro and I'm getting the feeling that this will end up being a covo with myself. So I'll just stop typing for now. Bye!

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Hi Hi ^^

I'm Rachel and I'll be 16 at the Con

Me and my Cousin are goin, she'll be 18 at the time.

I Love music but it's messed up :P It ranges from Florence and the Machine To Blondie To Tom Jones

It's Great ^^

I thing I'm an addict to films and when New Moon was released I skipped school and went to see in like 4 times in a row, got a few strange looks from the employees of odeon, pretty amzing though xD

I read too but sometimes I don't think NME or Q counts :poki: but recently It's been a Jane Austen phase

So yea this'll stop ya from havin a convo with yourself ;)

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

Hi Chloe, I'm Gemma and my sister Carly will also be attending ET4.

We are alittle older than you, in our 20's but still so freakin excited about it ;) . It will be our first Twi con so it should be a real cool experience. As for teams, my sister is definatley Team Jacob or really Team Wolf, me, I am 50/50. I like them all!!!

We like to do all the usual stuff, movies, going out and obviously attending con's and we share similar taste's as yourself when it comes to reading.

Gunna leave it here, see ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same, staying at the Hilton. Although the only other convention I've been to is ET2. But my dad is coming with me. He'll just stay in the hotel room the whole time though. Apart from that I am on my own. At ET2 I had all but this one woman to talk to, so I'm trying to make a few friends before hand.

Ino we haven't been to Birmingham but at least the Park Inn was pretty tiny

I might go exploring a bit before the opening ceremeony as the nearest place to us is the airport and a lake xD

I remember the first day at ET1, we had to see everywhere, we wern't lost puppys, we were hyperactive but it was odd we ended up in the bathroom :thumbup:

Excited for the guests?

I met Peter before but it's gunna be amazing ^^

The Talks are gonna be Great, he was Hilarious at ET1 :thumbup:

At the other's I always went with my mum (she didn't get a ticket), my sister and my cousin

but this time it's just me and my cousin partying until all hours of the morning xD

at ET2 I had to leave at about one because of the massive splinter in my foot, so I'll be makin up for it this time :D

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

Cool Cool Seeing as I'm at the hotel I'll be able to stay up for agggggges, but I'll be running on adrenaline as I will have travelled up in the early ours that morning, but I won't be missing it! I hope they reveal the themes soon, then I can get a costume sorted

Can't wait for the themes, It means I get to shop :D

My passion in life xD

I'm hopin it's something OTT so I can fully pull out all the stops.

They always have one dress up one, like ET1 La Push Party so everyone was in wellies and ET2 was baseball so it was caps and socks which was great.

That's one of the reasons why I'm stayin in the hotel, Stay up until whatever hour, gonna be great.

I feel for you leaving in early hours, I get to sleep in :thumbup: Cus my flights at 12.00 I think from our city airport and it's about two miles away from my house ^^

I'll have forgotten about it when I get there. I'll just be carrying a can of diet coke everywhere. For the themes though there'll probably be he wedding right? So are you gonna just wear a party dress, or go all out and wear a wedding dress. That is of course, if they do that theme.