Boy, we could really do with a guest....

lukeowl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy we sure could !

Itd be real swell if and a blessing if that old Autographica company could take into their hearts to give us a little biddy something right now.

Seriously just one name would be enough.

Edited by Phantom

Boy we sure could !

Itd be real swell if and a blessing if that old Autographica company could take into their hearts to give us a little biddy something right now.

Seriously just one name would be enough.

Make it an old Hollywood legend, along the lines of Rooney, Borgnine or Kennedy please!!

• 3 weeks later...

Make it an old Hollywood legend, along the lines of Rooney, Borgnine or Kennedy please!!

Somehow I dont think any of the 3 above mentioned will be at Auto 14 as they were at the last one

Edited by Kingy68

Somehow I dont think any of the 3 above mentioned will be at Auto 14 as they were at the last one

'ALONG THE LINES OF' doesn't mean those 3 named guests, it means guests of similar calibre, ie other Hollywood legends!!

'ALONG THE LINES OF' doesn't mean those 3 named guests, it means guests of similar calibre, ie other Hollywood legends!!

Look it doesn't matter how often you ask for those three specific guests they won't be coming to the next show

Look it doesn't matter how often you ask for those three specific guests they won't be coming to the next show

I have a feeling I may be the only person speaking English here - I asked for guests SIMILAR to the ones posted above, not those 3 guests!!!!! I wish people would read properly before wading in with inane comments.

Finally for the record, I would like to see some old Hollywood legends - NOT I repeat NOT Borgnine, Kennedy or Rooney, but guests of a similar standard. :smile:

I have a feeling I may be the only person speaking English here - I asked for guests SIMILAR to the ones posted above, not those 3 guests!!!!! I wish people would read properly before wading in with inane comments.

Finally for the record, I would like to see some old Hollywood legends - NOT I repeat NOT Borgnine, Kennedy or Rooney, but guests of a similar standard. :clap:

Look I know you want to meet those three guests specifically at the next Autographica but I think you will just have to accept they are not going to get them for two events running.

It seems to me that he does and he won't be satisfied until they come back. Most unreasonable in my view.

Sort of fellow who probably wears a soft hat before Goodwood week I reckon, probably even turns up to dinner in his club wearing a day coat and walking spats!

Ridiculous. What's the point of requesting the same guests as the last event? They're not going to come back straight away, if ever. I understand if you say you couldn't make Autographica 13, but talk sense.

Can we have some serious guest suggestions please?

ok stop it - its all getting rather silly.

Serious suggestions only - so how about Borgnine?

Oops I meant to say:

Jane Russell

Debbie Reynolds

James Garner

Shirley Mclaine

Julie Andrews

Dick Van Dyke

Christopher Lee

Gene Wilder

Robert Wagner

Angela Lansbury

ok stop it - its all getting rather silly.

Serious suggestions only - so how about Borgnine?

Oops I meant to say:

Jane Russell

Debbie Reynolds

James Garner

Shirley Mclaine

Julie Andrews

Dick Van Dyke

Christopher Lee

Gene Wilder

Robert Wagner

Angela Lansbury

That's better Keith. But I do think Mike deserves an apology, don't you?! I mean there was no need whatsoever for you to do what you did...