Latest Announcement - MORTAL INSTRUMENTS panel. UPDATED

Massive Thank You to Showmasters and eOne for yesterday's panel!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

Was very upset that Lena couldn't attend the panel but was great to see Jamie and Cassie again for the 2nd time this week :)

Bit of a shame that the host guy gave us wrong infomation about the signing... told us if we buy books from the stall at the event we will get them all signed... which wasn't true! It was only 1 item signed per person! So I bought something I had already got for no reason.

But overall IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!!

Thank you :)

Massive Thank You to Showmasters and eOne for yesterday's panel!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

Was very upset that Lena couldn't attend the panel but was great to see Jamie and Cassie again for the 2nd time this week :)

Bit of a shame that the host guy gave us wrong infomation about the signing... told us if we buy books from the stall at the event we will get them all signed... which wasn't true! It was only 1 item signed per person! So I bought something I had already got for no reason.

But overall IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!!

Thank you :)

same thoughts here. Not happy that I bought a book to be signed and couldn't be signed!

Nice talk, nice cake and lovely guests

Edited by Myself205