Digital photos

Lison

Hello,

it's the first time I go to a foreigh con, so I was wondering if it's possible to buy digital photos version of our photo shoots ? I know we'll can get our printed photo shoots just after it has been taken, but I'd love to keep it in my computer too, in HQ, to make posters or something like that.

Is it possible ?

:angel:

i love showmasters and i understand its a business and all but this is the one bug bear that gets me £5. for a digital image ?? not even on a memory stick. i spend thousands a year with s-masters and love what they do but this one thing grates me.

• Like 1

i love showmasters and i understand its a business and all but this is the one bug bear that gets me £5. for a digital image ?? not even on a memory stick. i spend thousands a year with s-masters and love what they do but this one thing grates me.

If you begrudge it then just do a HQ scan of the photo that they give you at the event.

If you begrudge it then just do a HQ scan of the photo that they give you at the event.

i do.