Sherlocked FAQ update

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

The FAQs on the website have been updated - http://www.sherlocked.com/index.php/faq

These are:

Do I have to pay £295 to meet Benedict Cumberbatch?

No. Whilst stocks last you can buy a £29 day ticket and then buy a £45 Benedict photo shoot ticket on a first come first served basis when they come on sale.

If you wish to be guaranteed to see Benedict you will need a VIP or Platinum package to get an in-person autograph, photo shoot and talk, or a Gold package to be guaranteed to get Benedict’s photo shoot and talk.

Which days will the guests be attending?

This is being confirmed with the guests and will be announced as soon as they are confirmed.

e-Ticket validation: I clicked that I agreed to buy it but it didn’t get added to my order, what do I do?

The e-Ticket validation fee needed to be added manually at the end of your order on the same page as you entered your credit card details. This is something we are working on. You will receive an email in the next few days with a link to pay the validation fee.

When will photo shoots, talks and screening be announced and on sale?

Photo shoots will go on sale around the start of March, full details will go up on the website/Facebook/Twitter in advance.

When will Silver package holder find out which 5 photo shoots they will get?

All silver package holders will receive an email confirming their 5 included photo shoots a few days before the photo shoots go on general sale.

When will Gold package holders find out which 5 autographs they will get?

They will be in the reg pack that is picked up at the show.

Will the photo shoots included in the Platinum and Gold packages be day specific, and if so when will they be told those days?

Yes they will be day specific. You will receive an email confirming which day each photo shoot in on a few days before the photo shoots go on general sale.

If for some reason you can’t make the day you are assigned we will do our best to accommodate changes of days at the show.

Can I upgrade my ticket/package?

We are working on a solution to allow upgrades with our ticket provider Event Brite at the moment. As soon as this is available we will let everyone know via the website, Facebook, Twitter etc.

I booked item(s) for someone else but they’re booked in my name, will this be an issue?

Due to tickets being non-transferable we will be asking for ID at the event when picking them up.

If you have bought items for someone else and you will also be attending the event, this is fine, you will just pick up all of the items at once.

If you have bought items for someone else and you will not be attending the event, they will need to bring some form of valid (in date) ID of yours (a credit card etc).

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry for this still trying to work out the financial logistics BUT realistically what are the chances of me purchasing a gold ticket at the end of March ie bonus month payday? Do we honestly think there'll be any left, thanks

There really is no way of knowing, it's a new event. Then end of March could be cutting it close but then again maybe not. We just don't know, sorry.

• Moderators

When ticket numbers get seriously low then there will likely be every effort to give a warning like was posted today with the Saturday day tickets. But to be honest anything before then doesn't necessarily mean anything - it could be that there are 3 weeks of only 5% selling each week then for some reason the following week 80% sell, and the 5% weeks wouldn't have helped predict it.

• 2 weeks later...

As the Gold Package includes both a photoshoot with every guest attending and also access to the main stage guests talks, can I take it that we won't have any clashes between these two elements ?

Fair enough, up to us if we want to go and get additional autographs, and will need to plan this but it would be good to know that won't have to miss part of the talks to dash to a photoshoot. I'd hate to be in the situation where I miss Mark Gatiss' talk for example because I need to go and queue for my Benedict photoshoot.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've tried to find the answer but it may be lost in a lot of threads..........

I'm probably going to be buying a gold ticket tonight but does that include a photo with ALL the guests including Benedict and Mark?

Thanks 😃

Edited as I found the answer, I just hope I've done it all correctly, but I've bitten the bullet and bought two gold tickets eeeeeek!!!

If you forgot the validation charge you'll get an e-mail. If you got your ticket confirmation that's pretty much the only thing you could not have done correctly. ;)

• Like 1