Let's see the posters you'll hopefully be adding autographs to

jaythree

I love the look of a nice signed poster. I've currently got three main ones on the go, please share yours!

Star Wars

photo-04-12-2014-22-15-08.jpg

Harrison Ford (Han Solo)

Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia)

Antony Daniels (C3PO)

Kenny Baker (R2D2)

Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett)

Gary Kurtz (Producer).

Please get Mark Hamill, Peter Mayhew, Ian McDiarmid or Franz Oz if you can SM :) Obviously George Lucas would be amazing too!

Game of Thrones

photo-25-11-2014-11-44-48.jpg

Owen Teale (Alliser Thorne)

Jerome Flynn (Bronn)

Julian Glover (Pycelle)

Thor Bjornsen (The Mountain)

Tony Way (Dontos)

James Cosmo (Mormont)

Miltos Yerolemou (Syrol Forel)

Next year is shaping up to be GREAT for this poster!

Lord of the Rings

photo-31-10-2014-21-39-33.jpg

Ian McKellen (Gandalf)

Elijah Wood (Frodo)

Billy Boyd (Pippin)

Would love to see any of the main Fellowship at LFCC 2015.

• Like 5

Looks like jaythree and I have similar taste in posters (Although I'm not a fan of Game of Thrones!)

LFCCW_2014_Bily_Boyd_2.jpg

Only Billy Boyd from the fellowship so far. Help me out Showmasters!

LFCC_2014_Carrie_Fisher_Dave_Prowse_Ian_

Carrie Fisher, Dave Prowse, Ian McDiarmid, Billy Dee Williams, Kenny Baker, and Jeremy Bulloch. Plenty of room for more!

I scanned these pics in so I had to photoshop the Star Wars one together as it doesn't fit in the scanner! They are both framed and up on my wall. I also have Back to the Future, Alien and Ghostbusters posters that don't have any autos yet.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

Looks like jaythree and I have similar taste in posters (Although I'm not a fan of Game of Thrones!)

Carrie Fisher, Dave Prowse, Ian McDiarmid, Billy Dee Williams, Kenny Baker, and Jeremy Bulloch. Plenty of room for more!

I scanned these pics in so I had to photoshop the Star Wars one together as it doesn't fit in the scanner! They are both framed and up on my wall. I also have Back to the Future, Alien and Ghostbusters posters that don't have any autos yet.

Ha that's so weird! Great looking posters!

• Like 3

I've never really gone for signed posters, mainly always been 10x8s, with a few DVD and now Blu Ray covers. I do have a couple of mini Star Wars posters with a few sigs.

I have just started a Doctor Who one though which will be for Doctors only and off to a good start as have Peter Capaldi on it.

So will hopefully add a couple of others at the LFCC this year.

I figured I've got so many signed Doctor Who 10x8s and DVD's now, it was about time I went for something a bit more special that I could actually hang on the wall and who knows this might be the first of many as I'm seriously thinking about starting a BTTF one this year as well with the great guests announced.

I've never really gone for signed posters, mainly always been 10x8s, with a few DVD and now Blu Ray covers. I do have a couple of mini Star Wars posters with a few sigs.

I have just started a Doctor Who one though which will be for Doctors only and off to a good start as have Peter Capaldi on it.

So will hopefully add a couple of others at the LFCC this year.

I figured I've got so many signed Doctor Who 10x8s and DVD's now, it was about time I went for something a bit more special that I could actually hang on the wall and who knows this might be the first of many as I'm seriously thinking about starting a BTTF one this year as well with the great guests announced.

Nice!

I also just started a Doctor Who poster not long ago which I have for only those that played the Doctor roles to sign and I'd love to add Capaldi to it, come on SM!!

I would add photos but I'm unable to however heres what I have at mo (I only have 3 posters and started all 3 early this year so I don't have many sigs for either yet lol)

Doctor Who:

Colin Baker (6th), Sylvester McCoy (7th) and Paul McGann (8th)

The Walking Dead (TWD):

Jeff Kober (Joe)

LOTR/Hobbit:

Billy Boyd (Pippin) and Sylvester McCoy (Radagast)

Will be starting a Sherlock poster if the event gets anywhere lol but yea hopefully I can add to these posters too next year

How funny! I have that exact poster signed by Gary Kurtz, carrie fisher, Dave Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch, Billy dee Williams and Ian McDiarmid. Starting to look good!

How funny! I have that exact poster signed by Gary Kurtz, carrie fisher, Dave Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch, Billy dee Williams and Ian McDiarmid. Starting to look good!

Looks like a popular choice! Probably because it shows the trilogy.

Looks like a popular choice! Probably because it shows the trilogy.
yeah, I bought it because it was a limited edition and came with a frame, it's a really nice poster

Yeah I bought it because it's one of very few full trilogy posters, and the only one with all of the awesome Drew Struzan art on.

The one I have was given to a guy who worked on Episode 1 as a stills photographer by someone from the PR department of Lucasfilm!

• Like 2