Guest Cancellation - Ron Perlman

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately due to a last minute change in work commitments Ron Perlman can no longer join us for London Film & Comic Con this weekend.

Refunds are happening ASAP and dependant on your bank will be with you in the next few days.

• Like 1

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

So gutted, but hey ho that's the nature of the business. More money to spend on the day.

• Like 1

Wait... Ron Pearlman has cancelled??

On the plus side this will be the first cancellation thread without all the moaning as everyone has had all weekend to get that out their systems

Challenge accepted!

• Like 1

First Neill now Perlman - what if them two were the only two you were interested in, can a Fri / sat / sun entry ticket refund be granted? As that's the case for one of us now.

No. Entry tickets are entry to the show, they are not related to specific guests. Entry tickets are only refunded if the whole whow is cancelled.

These terms are in the T's & C's.

Edited by Raylenth

First Neill now Perlman - what if them two were the only two you were interested in, can a Fri / sat / sun entry ticket refund be granted? As that's the case for one of us now.

No. Entry tickets are entry to the show, they are not related to specific guests. Entry tickets are only refunded if the whole whow is cancelled.

Unfortunately this is true. Personally I think it's a bad policy that needs review but it stands for now.

• Like 1

Damn he was the guest I was the more excited about from the start.... Show is still packed, but arrrrghhhh... SM try and bring him back next year and to make up for this you now have to bring Charlie Hunnam along....

There goes my first ever diamond ticket

Guest suggestion for LFCC 2017 , Ron Perlman please

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 4

Darn it! I'd send off for his autograph (amongst others) on the pre-order section as I couldn't make it. How long does it usually take for refunds to go through?

I'm guessing it wouldn't be until after the con has been either way.

Darn it! I'd send off for his autograph (amongst others) on the pre-order section as I couldn't make it. How long does it usually take for refunds to go through?

I'm guessing it wouldn't be until after the con has been either way.

The pre orders isn't as quick as the tickets as they aren't done through Eventbrite - they have to do them manually.

Unfortunately I think you'll just have to wait and if it hasn't gone back in within a couple of weeks maybe contact them. They will probably email you but yeah they will be busy at the moment.