10" x 8" Picture Thoughts...

8ballarmy

Hi All,

More times than any when I go to the Film comic Con Events, I tend to take stuff that I want signed Personally and more times than any its in the 10's - would it be possible to take a few 10" x 8" photo's? say for example I want 4 Items signed - could I take 2 or 4 photo's as a Keepsake? of that Actor/Actress that I had sign my items.

Thanks in Advance

Sorry, are you saying can you take the free 8x10's when you get your own items signed? Technically yes but the organisers do ask that people don't take them if they aren't getting them signed to ensure there is sufficient stock left for people who need them, for those who haven't bought their own items.

• Like 1

Sorry, are you saying can you take the free 8x10's when you get your own items signed? Technically yes but the organisers do ask that people don't take them if they aren't getting them signed to ensure there is sufficient stock left for people who need them, for those who haven't bought their own items.

Yes Raylenth ... My Bad for not explaining properly.

You'd also only be able to take one per auto that you get. You couldn't get one auto and take two or four of the 8x10s.

Yes I understand that Thanks... if the Guest had 6 different photos and I got 13 Items signed I would like the 6 pics available not 13 pics... hope that makes sense.

You'd also only be able to take one per auto that you get. You couldn't get one auto and take two or four of the 8x10s.

Yes I understand that Thanks... if the Guest had 6 different photos and I got 13 Items signed I would like the 6 pics available not 13 pics... hope that makes sense.

I'd like to think that if you're paying them however much 13 autos would cost, they wouldn't begrudge you the free 8 x 10s.