Eleanor Tomlinson!

Charmer

I've just realised I could have met the wonderful Eleanor Tomlinson from Poldark had I known about her before that. She's behind me in this photo:

Norm.jpg

It got me thinking, has anyone else ever realised they could have met someone at a con after they had been to it?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It got me thinking, has anyone else ever realised they could have met someone at a con after they had been to it?

Oh, indeed I have.

This year at LFCC I couldn't find Caroline Blakiston (Mon Mothma in Star Wars Episode IV) , so I assumed she had canceled at the last minute. Afterwards I was looking through a friend's pictures of the event and saw her autograph. She was only on Saturday and her table was between Dave Prowse's and Kenny Baker's, their queues were so busy that I didn't even see her when I passed through the area. Doh!

Also, a few years ago, I found out two weeks after the event that Gail Simone had been there! I was so busy with photoshoots that I didn't even look at the comic artists and writers section. I would have loved to meet her. Since then I make a point of carefully checking that area, and have had some very nice encounters - my highlights from this year are Georges Jeanty and Karen Berger.

Edited by MarioVl