Pre Order Signed Photos

They have had an especially high number of goods through the pre order system this year, combined with another 3 events straight after LFCC has slowed them down. They aren't a massive office of people processing everything so processing the returns takes time, not to mention trying to work out who owns what for all the items that arrived without paperwork.

You will just have to be patient but they are working through them.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still haven't received my autographs from London and Glasgow. Have spoken on the phone and just been told they are being processed. No replies to emails have sent so far.

Anyone else having the same issue as me?

P.S. Hate to post publicly like this but almost end of September surely is quite late? Especially as show masters know what the item I have order will be charitably auctioned towards

Edited by awag1607

You mean you are still waiting for items from LFACC? As I posted above, the pre-order team posted elsewhere that everything had been sent and should have arrived over 10 days ago. So non receipt here would mean they have to look up tracking numbers for you. I'm quite surprised you say you were told the orders were being processed.

Did you call the Office by any Chance? The pre-order Team is not in the Office, the Office People can only give very General replies like the one you got.

The Glasgow Event has not been that long ago. These items not having been received is not that unusual.

Yes Queen_Sindel I am still waiting to receive my item and actually get a response from one of the pre-order team.

Numerous emails, phone calls, CC'd into emails by the office team and still haven't heard anything.

Would have hoped at least for an update, appreciate they are busy however an email takes 2 minutes to compose/write.

Sorry to hear about your outstanding items space cadet :/

Yes Queen_Sindel I am still waiting to receive my item and actually get a response from one of the pre-order team.

Numerous emails, phone calls, CC'd into emails by the office team and still haven't heard anything.

Would have hoped at least for an update, appreciate they are busy however an email takes 2 minutes to compose/write.

Sorry to hear about your outstanding items space cadet :/

Can you please Forward your mail to the Yahoo address in my Profile? I'll try to give them a nudge.

It's always possible that an E-Mail doesn't get through, the former server has been world famous for that. It kept just making e-mails from certain E-Mail providers disappear. But no reaction to being copied on e-mails from the Office rules that out.

Okay, I can offer the following update:

The majority of outstanding parcels for the events mentioned went out last night, the rest is going out tonight. If Royal Mail cooperates everyone in the UK will have their items back by the Weekend. All remaining parcels - this includes Sherlocked - will be sent by Saturday.

awag, they'll get back to you tonight on your items.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, hope you all have received your items back. I thought I would update you upon my own personal situation.

The Royal Mail has supposedly delivered my item however it was signed for by their own postman and I have no idea where it is. As such all I can do is presume it has been taken by them or by someone else before I got home to it. This is clearly not show masters fault.

However...

Going against the Royal Mail system and attempting to reclaim back the costs of loss BEFORE refunding myself is Show masters fault. It is not done that way and as a I have stated numerous times, and been ignored upon, a simple call to the Royal Mail / check online would have verified what I have said is true. They simply will not issue a loss refund if the client hasn't been refunded first, obviously as far as their concerned the seller could then have double lots of money and the buyer none.

Secondly, my item was misplaced within the wrong send out box and not sent. Even though I had been assured it had been. Showmasters fault.

Thirdly, I never once received a reply to any of my multiple attempts to contact the pre orders, and similarly all prompts from Showmasters main line to them was ignored. Show masters fault.

As such I will be having to contact the donator of the poster I got signed to tell them that the unique piece has been lost and I will be having to contact the other actors agents and explain to them as well. Far from ideal when I am raising money for charity.

Also the above post from Queen_sindel to myself saying I would be contacted that night did not happen. Again.

There is clearly a serious issue within the company that needs to be addressed.

And if your wandering why I am posting this, it is simply because a) people need to be aware that when it goes wrong Showmasters is unhelpful to the point of illegality ( I could have easily demanded a refund from not item being sent for over a month) and B) that it seems to be the only way they will listen without fobbing me off

• 2 weeks later...