URL Domain or Problem?

maxcat

When I click on the German Comic Con page on the Guest list (although I'm not attending) through the Showmasters site its appears its not giving me the current updated guest list, I wonder if its happening with everyone else? When I bring it up typing in the German Comic Con address and going through the site it does, I wonder its a URL Domain problem or something similar? This has been so for the past couple weeks and a bit..

Also noticed on the updated list Dave Prowse is attending but hasn't been announced on here...?

Edited by maxcat

Right-so from accessing the October German Comic Con site from the Showmasters main page it brings me to the old updated guest list shortly after Lena cancelled. I am using Google Chrome, don't no if that has something to do with it?

However when I access the German Comic Con site typing in their address manually where it brings me to the front page advertising all 3 Cons that has the continuously updated and current guest list.

Like said above I'm wondering if others accessing the page through the Showmasters main page are having the same problem.

I hope this helps...?

I have a vague idea whats going on... Accessing the site in Deutsch gives you the full current guest list with Famke etc appearing in the guest list, however accessing it via the Showmasters link (or British main address sometimes) does not. I think the site must be somehow stuck, and u may need to liaise with the overseas company to solve the problem.

I have a vague idea whats going on... Accessing the site in Deutsch gives you the full current guest list with Famke etc appearing in the guest list, however accessing it via the Showmasters link (or British main address sometimes) does not. I think the site must be somehow stuck, and u may need to liaise with the overseas company to solve the problem.

I am in Germany and I am being thrown on the German site per my IP, that may be it.

It looks like someone simply forgot to update the English page to me.

I am in Germany and I am being thrown on the German site per my IP, that may be it.

It looks like someone simply forgot to update the English page to me.

Yes-that may well b the problem. Is someone Mod-wise or HQ able to fix that?