Guest announcement Buzz Aldrin Apollo 11 moonwalker

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Buzz Aldrin will be making a return visit to London to join us at Autographica. Buzz was very popular last time around and with these guys being less inclined to travel it may be your last chance to meet this great man. Buzz flew on Gemini 12 and later walked on the moon with Apollo 11 the first time man had set foot on the moon. Both photoshoots will this time be extremely limited so first come first served. Don't miss out on meeting the legend that is Buzz Aldrin.1c1bdb9db2f967df3267b0f2ba829530_zpsb6326b1e.jpg15_zps1ce5182b.jpgbuzz-aldrin-on-the-moon_zpsaf3261ff.jpg

Plan on coming along with my two sons who will then be 4 and 1 1/2 respectively. Think I will bring my eldest along to Birmingham this year too. The chance for them to meet and have their photos taken with such important historical figures is something I am truly grateful for. This is a great announcement! Thanks Dave and team!

I think i'm going to go to this, meeting them would be amazing!!

I am seriously considering coming to this as well next year Buzz is an amazing guest to get a long with Alan Bean

Plan on coming along with my two sons who will then be 4 and 1 1/2 respectively. Think I will bring my eldest along to Birmingham this year too. The chance for them to meet and have their photos taken with such important historical figures is something I am truly grateful for. This is a great announcement! Thanks Dave and team!

Agree with both of you, the reason I may attend is to get my photo with someone who has a high historical importance!! Would be an amazing opportunity not to miss!

Photo shoot is listed as £50 or £75 for a joint photo shoot with Buzz & Alan Bean.

Autograph prices haven't been confirmed yet but last year his autograph cost £250 with additional prices for mission insriptions.

Thank you for bringing Buzz back. I was not able to make the last show he was at as I could not justify the cost in addition to the cost of travel and hotel. This time its so much better as can get a cheap train ticket and no hotel required. Thank you also for allowing us time to save up money as well. :coolthumb:

I can't wait to meet a man of such historical significance.

Bloody nora didn't think that was an announcement I'd see again!

This I reckon is down to the work showmasters put in with these guys - they must enjoy the experience to want to come all the way over again when they won't do show's on their own turf?

THANK YOU SHOWMASTERS (yet again)

Hello !

Great job, Autographica -team!!

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin was the main reason for my first visit of "Autographica" in London on October, 29th, 2005. And astronaut Buzz Aldrin was the first guest where I met at an "Autographica" event. I will never forget this impressive moment, as I met Buzz Aldrin. So I´m looking forward with a great joy for a further meeting with the Apollo 11 astronaut at "Autographica 20".

Best

Helmut

Couldn't afford to go last year so this is an opportunity I won't miss. Already ordered a photoshoot and entry ticket. Fingers very crossed he makes it.

Never been to an Autographica event before so should I expect an order confirmation or just the normal paypal payment confirmation? Just keen to make sure the order was received.

Couldn't afford to go last year so this is an opportunity I won't miss. Already ordered a photoshoot and entry ticket. Fingers very crossed he makes it.

Never been to an Autographica event before so should I expect an order confirmation or just the normal paypal payment confirmation? Just keen to make sure the order was received.

Normally just PayPal confirmation, but don't worry, Dave & his gang are very good at this. Daft question did you also order postage? Edited by 18blue78

Normally just PayPal confirmation, but don't worry, Dave & his gang are very good at this. Daft question did you also order postage?

Ok thanks. Yes I did add the postage option on too ;)

• 3 weeks later...

The announcement of Buzz Aldrin means I have decided to go to this event which will be my first Autographica. Not sure I will be able to afford an Aldrin autograph but I have bought a ticket for the combined Aldrin/Bean photoshoot.

• 3 months later...