Post Your Pics Thread!

Lizzy

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've still got to pick up my John Hurt and David Anders' photoshoot pics tomorrow as I was too knackered to hang around for them today.

th_DSCF4941.jpg th_DSCF4943.jpg

I had ticket number 1 for David's talk so I was sat just behind the Gold Pass people and got some reasonable pics.

th_DSCF4393.jpg th_DSCF4411.jpg th_DSCF4419.jpg th_DSCF4450.jpg th_DSCF4472.jpg

th_DSCF4542.jpg th_DSCF4591.jpg th_DSCF4602.jpg

Edited by jael001

I've still got to pick up my John Hurt and David Anders' photoshoot pics tomorrow as I was too knackered to hang around for them today.

th_DSCF4941.jpg th_DSCF4943.jpg

I had ticket number 1 for David's talk so I was sat just behind the Gold Pass people and got some reasonable pics.

th_DSCF4393.jpg th_DSCF4411.jpg th_DSCF4419.jpg th_DSCF4450.jpg th_DSCF4472.jpg

th_DSCF4542.jpg th_DSCF4591.jpg th_DSCF4602.jpg

Love the david Anders pics he's a top bloke. What was the talk like? Gutted as couldnt make it but if it's anything like when he was onstage at eclipse that was awesome :D

Love the david Anders pics he's a top bloke. What was the talk like? Gutted as couldnt make it but if it's anything like when he was onstage at eclipse that was awesome :D

Honestly? The talk wasnt that great. If you'd seen him at Eclipse there was nothing new, there were very few people asking questions so Shabs, one of the crew, ended up asking a load to fill up the time. And the sound quality was terrible. I couldnt hear any of the questions being asked and quite a few of the answers were difficult to hear too. It wasn't really a "Heroes" talk in that the questions that were asked were mostly general or about Alias or other aspects of his career. In my personal opinion the talk itself wasn't worth paying money for, but the tshirt and autograph we got given were excellent value so I can't complain too much.

Honestly? The talk wasnt that great. If you'd seen him at Eclipse there was nothing new, there were very few people asking questions so Shabs, one of the crew, ended up asking a load to fill up the time. And the sound quality was terrible. I couldnt hear any of the questions being asked and quite a few of the answers were difficult to hear too. It wasn't really a "Heroes" talk in that the questions that were asked were mostly general or about Alias or other aspects of his career. In my personal opinion the talk itself wasn't worth paying money for, but the tshirt and autograph we got given were excellent value so I can't complain too much.

PINK MR MUGGLES T-SHIRT!!! :D That was worth it hahah I diddnt go to eclipse, so i found the talk ok, funny when he climbed up to see everyone in the con to tell them to be quiet haha

Thanks, I'm really pleased with all my photoshoot pics. I've learned that 'huggy' pics are the most flattering for me (hides the extra chins lol), so I try to get those if I can. I do always ask permission before flinging my arms around the guests and they've never said no (yet) LOL.

Here are my Pics, Had a really really good day and thought it was the best yet, thanks again show master

Brad Dourif (Child's Play)

braddourifsx5.jpg

Christopher Lloyd (Back To The Future)

christopherlloydqt0.jpg

Karen Allen (Raiders Of The Lost Ark)

karenallensd6.jpg

Kenny Baker (Star Wars)

kennybakerfy7.jpg

Margot Kidder (Superman)

margotkiddersc4.jpg

Tom Savani (From Dusk Till Dawn)

tomsavinivw7.jpg

Edited by freshjim

Here's some of my pics from today

MewithJasonMewes.jpg

me with Jason Mewes, this is my fave photo, he was such a brilliant guest. I hope he comes back :D

MewithMargotKidder.jpg

With Margot Kidder

MewithDavidAndersJul08.jpg

With David Anders, sorry about the bad quality I had to take a photo of the photo

MewithCharlieWeber.jpg

With Charlie Weber, he was really sweet, I really like this picture :P

Best weekend ever = best photos ever!

I met Alexander Siddig really early in the day, and you wouldn't have known he was ill, as he was still so friendly. So sad he had to leave. :( However, I must allow myself a fangirl moment over this photo, as I'm so happy with it! :D

siddig.jpg

The amazing John Landis. What a legend. There's no other person on the planet who would be able to grab hold of my face and get away with it!

landishand.jpglandis.jpg

I normally hate the photoshoots, but this time they were perfect! John Hurt - what a star.

johnhurt.jpg

I normally don't care about my autographs as it's the meeting I cherish, but Pete Postlethwaite's on my Usual Suspects DVD is incredible.

mepete.jpgpetesig.jpg

I love that John Landis was geeking out with the rest of us!

gimp.jpg

What people who stayed to the very, very end got to witness. Wow.

doc2.jpg

And finally...

cyberman.jpg

:P