Latest Guest Announcement - First Time Signer - Jango Fett

That's a good point. Could very well be the stunt-doubles. Would make sense as most stunt-men only charge £10 from the ones I've met at least.

It's not the guests that set the charge - its the organisers, who do to meet the guests fees. I know for a fact many of the UK guests would be happy to sell a signed item and sign another item for free, they do this when they take themselves to shows. That's not part of the Showmasters pricing format.

I can see your stuntman logic, but its not hard to find out who his stunt double was, he is an Australian (as it was filmed there), with quite a few credits to his name.

More likely it was just pickup shot filmed in London, with a few extras.

As I've said in the other threads, knowing if these guests has other credits is far more use to me, could lead to me spending more money. I'd sooner not meet them on this occasion than come face to face and know I had other things at home I really wanted signed

• 3 weeks later...

I appreciate why you don't want to name this person, but can you state whether they have been in anything else significant?

For instance, It would be a shame to turn up and find that they were one of the main stunt performers in James Bond and I had nothing for them to sign.

I appreciate why you don't want to name this person, but can you state whether they have been in anything else significant?

For instance, It would be a shame to turn up and find that they were one of the main stunt performers in James Bond and I had nothing for them to sign.

I can see this from the SM side of things. They've announced they have a first time signer. They don't want to announce who in order that their competitors are not able to potentially get them to an alternative event first. If they start announcing other things that the guest has been in or the sort of things they've been in then they start whittling down the list of possibles it could be and make it easier for the competition too.

• 2 weeks later...