Ladies of Nightmare on Elm Street

JohnnyG

As it is the 30th anniversory of a Nightmare on Elm Street this year, I would like to request that some of the stars of the sequals attend the London show in October. Namely; Lisa Wilcox, Heather Langencamp, Tuesday Knight, possibly Brooke Theiss, Patricia Arquette etc. I know Robert Englund and some of the stars of part 2 were at a convention here a little while ago. Even Wes Craven would be a good guest, but I would like to see a ladies of Elm Street panel. I think I have seen this happen before. Many thanks.

JRG

• Like 6

As it is the 30th anniversory of a Nightmare on Elm Street this year, I would like to request that some of the stars of the sequals attend the London show in October. Namely; Lisa Wilcox, Heather Langencamp, Tuesday Knight, possibly Brooke Theiss, Patricia Arquette etc. I know Robert Englund and some of the stars of part 2 were at a convention here a little while ago. Even Wes Craven would be a good guest, but I would like to see a ladies of Elm Street panel. I think I have seen this happen before. Many thanks.

JRG

Yes Please...

I know what you mean. It makes me feel old as well. I think that this would be a great idea though. I would love to see it happen. Joanne Willette would be good as well, I know she only played a bit part, but it would be interesting as she was on Just the Ten of us with Brooke Thiess and Heather Langencamp as well, which was awesome as well. I would love to see the women of Elm Street at the convention for sure. I was thinking Robert Rusler as well. Grady was really cool in part 2.

Edited by JohnnyG

• 3 weeks later...

JRG

Brooke Bundy another Woman from "Nightmare" is very nice and charming. Met her 1 year ago in LA. It was fun to talk with her about her work in that movie and her carreer.

I met Amanda Wyss and Heather Langenkamp years ago at Autographica and both were lovely to meet.

Also been watching the Never Sleep Again documentary recently, so would follow on nicely from this.

Would be good to meet any of them, but particularly would like to meet Patricia Arquette.

• 3 weeks later...