Alien photo session

Is anyone else curious about this? It really does have my attention. It's £70 in the store and it's a photo with Alien guests for £70

We have Tom Skerrit and Veronica Cartwright already attending with their photo shoots individually being £30 and £25.

So there's a good chance we could be getting another Alien guest but who? And this is what is getting me excited. I think we know who it won't be, John Hurt (Rest in peace, you absolute legend) or Sigourney Weaver (The price would be too cheap for her to be included if compared to the last time she was over).

That only really leaves 3. Ian Holm but if he did come I think he would be too expensive to be included in this £70 photo due to his extensive and brilliant body of work over the years. He has Diamond Pass status written all over him.

So that means it could quite possibly be either Yaphet Kotto or Harry Dean Stanton, and if it is either of them that would just be, well, absolutely amazing.

The term group photo is almost without exception used when the number of guests is not 110 percent set in stone yet.

It is not impossible it will end up a duo photo, but there could be another guest, yes. I am not involved with guest negotiations, so I have no idea if there's a "good chance" or not.

That really does not help much, right? :lol:

I agree with Wrong Name and I personally don't think there will be a third guest. Alien is my all time favourite movie, so I hope I am wrong!

I don't think adding either Yaphet Kotto or Harry Dean Stanton would be as cheap as £15, particularly as they are so rare in the UK. In fact, I am open to being corrected but I don't think either of them have ever attended a UK or possibly even a European convention before.

I hope I am wrong but I think the £15 is just the premium to get Tom and Veronica together.

I vaguely remember Yaphett Kotto being announced for Autographica some years back (Can't remember the exact year, it was long ago and I'm getting old :lol: ) but I believe he cancelled so I've always lived in the hope that he'd be announced for another event.

Yaphet also did a LFCC a few years ago unless im mistaken. In 2004 or so I think. I've always wanted to meet him, Ian and Harry so I had held out hope that at least one more of them would be announced. Much as I love Roy Scammell because of his work on Doctor Who, I absolutely would not want him in this photo.

Yaphet also did a LFCC a few years ago unless im mistaken. In 2004 or so I think. I've always wanted to meet him, Ian and Harry so I had held out hope that at least one more of them would be announced. Much as I love Roy Scammell because of his work on Doctor Who, I absolutely would not want him in this photo.

Just checked and yes he did appear at the 2004 LFCC show.

He was also £15 back then :whistling:

Source - http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13950

That line up, man! What a show!

In 2004 you could buy a small house for £15.

• Like 1