I will be coming to LF&CC this year for the first time from quite far away (well, Lithuania, to be precise). I've been to few events in Europe before and I want to come to London this year.
As I am not very familiar with all that Virtual Queue system, I want to ask You for help. I have a few questions about LF&CC:
1. Do all guests on the event get VQ autograph queueing system? Or is it only done for bigger names?
2. How does the queueing for an autograph look?
3. Where do I collect my VQ tickets?
4. Are those all sold/given in one spot for every guests, or in different spot for each guest?
5. What to do if I get, let's say 6 autograph tickets, and my number gets called for ALL (or majority of those) at the same time? Is it possible, that I won't make it, and by the time I go to another guest, other people are called and have no chance to get my autograph?
6. Where and when do I pay for an autograph?
7. Is the policy for Photoshoots simillar? If I have my photoshoot ticket bought before the event (from the websitre) - am I sure I will get my photo?
8. When it's the best option to start queueing outside the venue for the event? So that I can get there early enough to get everything I need?
9. How crowdy it looks inside? Is there enough space to move and breathe? (That's kinda the thing I'm most interested in).
10. I can visit only on Sunday (well, hope to make Saturday too). What's the best option - to buy Sunday ticket now, and later buy Saturday sepparately, or to buy Weekend Pass now (without knowing for sure if I'm gonna make Saturday)?
I know that's a lot. But I hope that someone could help me :) Sorry if there are any mistakes, (I'm still learning English). I hope all the questions are understandable.