the scenes :-)
1. This years show looks like it will totally sell out including Friday, this has surprised us all.
2. We have taken all the halls we could for this years event which is 6 halls in total so there is the space we need.
3. Just so you know next year we plan to take the entire complex all 9 halls making this the unrivalled
Comic Con in Europe as we have lots of things we want to introduce that we will need more space
for, that new things we have planed for 2016 ;-)
4. We have around 100 more trained crew that we had last year to help you all get what you want.
5. Last year we had around x 100 tv and film guests this year its more like 135
6. The Diamond passes have helped to fund the A list guests we have this year and put the event up there
with the top events in the world
7. As we are in 6 halls we wanted you all to get around easy so for your convenance we have put a
extra staircase to the next floor this staircase costs £7500,00 to have built, by the way there are
plenty of other ways up to the next floors like the staircase in each corner of the ground floor but we
wanted to make it very easy to get around.
8. The crew and guest will consume over 10,000 bottles of Water over the 3 days
9. Next year the Friday will be a full day starting at 10am and ending at 8pm to help grow the event
and give us all more time with the activities we have planed
10. To be a Pit boss ? Red Shirt you have to have worked ever job type before you get the shirt there is
around 70 pit bosses at this years show there to help you.
11. The crew and all the people that work full time are all people like yourself that came to the events
then got more involved and then started to crew and get even more involved to a point where some
of the crew work together up to 30 times a year and some work at our offices full time employees
that help to run the events for you to all attend , so its people just like you that run the events , real
fans running events for real fans.
12. This will be our 10th anniversary for LFCC
13. The budget for the guests cars and coaches for the weekend is now around the same price as the
entire first budget of LFCC 1 10 years ago
14. We put up all our guests and crew and use over 800 room nights in 8 hotels across London .
15. We use over 1000 silver 800 Black and 500 Blue pens over the weekend of the show.
16. Fans are coming from all over the world for this years LFCC and we hear people starting to say in
the US, why do we not have events like this with these A list guests? this is the first year that this feed
back has been so loud.
17. It takes over 3 months to find and get approval of the images that are used at the event .
18. On average heads of crew and the organisers each walk around 14 miles over a show weekend.
19. The Showmasters office crew has 125 years of joint event organising experience and have attended
jointly over 3500 events in there time as a fan and organiser
20. Everyone that works at Showmasters is a collector and a fan of TV and Film in some way.
Well there is some fun and interesting bits of info for you to learn and get to know us a little more :-)
We all look forward to putting on a really fun weekend for you all.
- Raylenth, maegurwen, mpharris and 38 others like this