A Great Big Thank You To Our Attendees

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone in attendance at MUGGLE MAYHEM! We all had a fantatsic time and we hope you did too.

The opportunity to run the event in association with Mugglenet arose very quickly. As you know there was not a huge amount of time between the announcement and the event itself, and we had to make a decision as to whether or not to even run the event. In the end we decided to run the event anyway, and we were very glad we did.

We raised £732.00 for Multiple Sclerosis Scotland at our charity auction. (the £1 for the two paper owls pushed the total over £730.00!! every little helps.) Thanks for helping to raise money for an excellent charity.

We are also pleased to announce that Muggle Mayhem 2 will be taking place over the weekend of 5th-7th November 2010. As another thank you to all of you that supported us by purchasing tickets to Muggle Mayhem we want to offer you tickets at the same introductory price of the first event. Just drop us an email if you didnt get a chance to book at the weekend.

So once more - thanks for the support, we really do appreciate it and we hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as we did!

The Massive Events Team

Whoo I bought a paper owl! I named him Laurance :thumbup:

As long as I don't met him at 3:15am in his boxer shorts and a duvet as well :WINCE:

"I thought everyone would have a duvet on!" Er, no Laurance :(

My owl isn't named after him though! Christa said the name ... I didn't think of that Laurance at the time. Might have to rename him now. Damn you TT!

Had an amazing weekend sms's thanks so much had so much fun, you really put in lots of effort making sure everyone had an amazing time and thanks for coming round and asking at the end :)

Nat and Molotov Jukebox were amazing love the band so much and Nat was so much fun really hope next year she can come as a guest as well i so want to ask her questions in the talks.

All 6 of the guests were lovely and the guest encounters with each one were brilliant.

The two fire alarms weren't such fun esp as me and my sis were on the 7th floor but not sms's fault and i can look on them as amusing now i don't have to climb all those stairs again!!

Made lots more friends again and had such a laugh with the Special Frank team on Sunday night going over to the Vue to see a particular film :)

Both me and my sister have already got our tickets for next year and can't wait bring on next November Deathly Hallows Part one and MM 2.

Edited by Wyn

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou to everyone who put the show together and attended!

Kudos to those who put the foil up for the Yule Ball lol I can't say I envy you for doing that... looked like hard work, the final look was amazing really was.

The potions room was fab too, loved all the little detail that was put into it :)

Now the puppet making room, I actually think I probably owe rent on that room lol couldn't keep away... mind you it's not often I can sit down with felt and glue and get away with making puppets without being told to grow up!

Had sooo much fun, can't wait to see some of you at the Twilight events...but really I'm looking forward to MM2 xx

Anyone reading this forum now and isn't sure about MM2, grab your tickets as soon as theyre announced MM2 can only get bigger and better, and judgin by MM1... you'll be blown away xx

I had an awesome time, it was amazing and I'm still trying to pick a favourite bit...Laurence in the duvet is defitely on the shortlist though :)

And so is Team Special Frank and all my chums in Durmstrang! Can't wait for the next one, leaving this morning was like losing a leg or kidney.

If it's not too late I'd like to offer a £1 in honour of the third owl that went missing lol, it's all for a good cause :P (whoever's got it can keep it of course!)

Glad everyone had a great time, and yes Molotov Jukebox definitely rocked, besides meeting the lovely guests and attendees/other highlights :P

If it's not too late I'd like to offer a £1 in honour of the third owl that went missing lol,

£1? £1?

Hubert is worth millions! did you not see his bowtie???

Lol, of course (I didn't :blush: ), yes Hubert's obviously priceless, unfortunately at this time I only have millions in monopoly money, Kwacha and the lottery ticket I haven't bought yet :blink: meanwhile hope he's having a great time in his new home, wherever it is!