Latest Guest Announcement - INGRID OLIVER

In the second image down, I'm second from right behind the barrier (dark jacket/light trousers). It would be fantastic if this was one of the 10x8s available for Ingrid to sign, and a great auto to add to my 'The Day of The Doctor' DVD cover.

Geoff

The first time i met my friend Leia i thought she was Ingrid Oliver because of the resemblance between them but when i mentioned it she thought i was insulting her. It turned out she didn`t know who i meant and when she found out how beautiful Ingrid Oliver is she accepted i was trying to compliment her.

Being a leo i tend to make a lot of lists and one of them is "Who would i most like to meet but how then would it ever happen" and this lady is high up on that list.

I would like to point out that my comment about being a leo is based on an interview i read with a celebrity chef who talked about her personality traits and i realised that i am exactly the same.

I thought that Sunday Only would be okay but it has given me a huge problem.

I don`t believe in begging unless it is absolutely worth it and this is Ingrid Oliver we are talking about so...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any chance she could be persuaded to attend Saturday or LFCC, if there isn`t i understand and hope you understand why i had to try.

LFCC being instead of or as well to cover the fact i`m being selfish.

I'm really hoping that a 'can't miss' big name Doctor Who guest will be announced for Sunday, so I can justify going Saturday & Sunday.

Geoff

Like Billie Piper... if she was announced I would totally freak! Edited by chugs-in-credible