Question + Please Help

My parents have just surprised me for my birthday with tickets to get a photo with Michael J Fox on Saturday. I realised I didn't have tickets to the event so I rushed here to book tickets only to see they've sold out. It will be absolutely devastating to miss this and heartbreak for my parents to spend that money unnecessarily. Will I still be able to get my photo? Can I get tickets on the day? Could I move my photo to Sunday. Please help. I'm kind of freaking out here!

Saturday tickets have sold out. None will be released on the day. The photos are day specific too.

You need to contact the store at shop@showmastersevents.com. There was an offer of a refund if you don't have entry tickets. I'm afraid there's no better news I can give you.

I understand and thank you for your help. I've e-mailed. I'm hoping we might be able to move it to the Sunday, if not, I guess a refund will soften the crushed dreams :( Oh well, shows how silly I was not to book this for myself.

Yeah that's a point. Gold passes are still on sale. Get one and it'll all be sorted and then you can meet MJF. May seem like a bit of a waste if you can't attend all days but this will make you up for your birthday and you get to meet MIchael. Go for it.

What about swapping with someone who has a Sunday MJF ticket that already has a Saturday entry too ?

For e.g. you could send each other your pdf ticket by email and print it off. No need to meet up either.

Mods, would that be a problem ?

What about swapping with someone who has a Sunday MJF ticket that already has a Saturday entry too ?

For e.g. you could send each other your pdf ticket by email and print it off. No need to meet up either.

Mods, would that be a problem ?

Yes. That is a transfer still and not allowed.

Thanks for your suggestions. Sadly as a lowly intern, smashing my credit card isn't really an option, as much as I'd love to get a gold pass.

I've e-mailed the shop. Any idea how long they should take to get back to me? I e-mailed on Friday night but no word yet (I assume they don't work the weekends, but want to hear back soon).

Thanks for your suggestions. Sadly as a lowly intern, smashing my credit card isn't really an option, as much as I'd love to get a gold pass.

I've e-mailed the shop. Any idea how long they should take to get back to me? I e-mailed on Friday night but no word yet (I assume they don't work the weekends, but want to hear back soon).

They don't work on weekends, no. The current turnaround time is around a week I'm afraid.

I think turnaround for emails is around a week from past post. Give them chance they will reply! Sorry your may not be able to get what you want ! :(