• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#81 1of2

1of2

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,791 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:11 PM

I just saw this. I bought a ticket when it went online and selected the "Stormtrooper Print" option. Does the post above mean that it was a mistake the delivery option was made available for the Elstree event ? Thanks

The "Stormtooper Print" option is currently selectable for any order made within the SM online shop. It just wasn't removed after the offer it related to had finished. It's not a huge problem if people select it by accident, as the orders are processed manually and it will be corrected at that point.

Edit: I have just checked and it has been removed now :thumbup:

Edited by 1of2, 30 January 2012 - 07:12 PM.

Online shop queries: shop@showmastersevents.com
General queries: info@showmastersevents.com

Autograph pre-orders: preorders@showmastersevents.com
1_Showmasters_forum.jpg

#82 Joe12

Joe12

Runner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:20 PM

I just saw this. I bought a ticket when it went online and selected the "Stormtrooper Print" option. Does the post above mean that it was a mistake the delivery option was made available for the Elstree event ? Thanks

The "Stormtooper Print" option is currently selectable for any order made within the SM online shop. It just wasn't removed after the offer it related to had finished. It's not a huge problem if people select it by accident, as the orders are processed manually and it will be corrected at that point.

Edit: I have just checked and it has been removed now :thumbup:

Thanks for the quick reply. I had actually selected it deliberately as there was no indication in the SM online shop that the option was no longer available. So to clarify, this delivery option was never for this event ?

#83 1of2

1of2

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,791 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. I had actually selected it deliberately as there was no indication in the SM online shop that the option was no longer available. So to clarify, this delivery option was never for this event ?

Correct , it was not for this event. It was for a limited edition print that was made available in 2010 at Collectormania 16.

Online shop queries: shop@showmastersevents.com
General queries: info@showmastersevents.com

Autograph pre-orders: preorders@showmastersevents.com
1_Showmasters_forum.jpg

#84 greedo_uk

greedo_uk

Stunt Co-ordinator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

So this is definite is it. Standard tickets are entitled to six autographs,yes ??

Yes, 6 free autographs (1 from each of 6 guests picked randomly).

Thanks for the post - didn't understand it and read it to be one autograph in total - good news !
Twitter @greedo_uk - if only I had something to say !

Going Somewhere Solo ?

Does anyone else remember the Adventure Game ??

#85 jamie

jamie

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:55 AM

:clap: :clap: :dance: :D :thumbup: :YAHOO:

gold ticket ordered cant wait

#86 x-pack

x-pack

Runner

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

me too!!! Can't wait. Unbelievable really

#87 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts
  • Location:Sorry, nobody down here but the F.B.I.'s most unwanted. (a.k.a. Southend on Sea)

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Hope this includes a visit to stage 1 and 2.

you mean 7, 8 or 9 ? The first shot of Star Wars was filmed on 7 in 1976 as was the last shot of the saga on the last film.

If i have a choice it will be held on stage 7 but at this time the studio cannot commit to which building we will have the event held in. but it is agreed we will have one building to run the event in so we should know around a week out which building it will be. but i am hoping for stage 7 ;-)

Oh, right..thanks Jason for the correction. Stage 7 sounds awesome !
What stage number is the George Lucas stage ?

That would be Stage Number 1.

Excellent, thanks dude.
As fate would have it, I have just visited the Elstree website which gives all the info about the different stages.

:D
Yep, I'm really excited about this event too !
I have only been outside the studios once. Never dreamed I would get to go inside.

Do we know what Stage we're going to be in yet?

So this is definite is it. Standard tickets are entitled to six autographs,yes ??

Just so I can understand this, do we get to pick what items our Autographs will be on? So, say for example it was Norman Reynolds could I say "I'd like him to sign my Star Wars Bluray, please?" or would I end up having him sign a 10x8?

The TWO Greatest Fanboy moments for me was meeting Mr. Spielberg on the 8th of January 2012 and Kermit the Frog on the 13th of June 2012- please don't ask me which was my favourite meeting as it would be too difficult to choose. :)

'The X-Files superfan from Southend.' Independent Newspaper 9th June 2012.

Twitter =@KingRichard76

#88 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • 2,751 posts
  • Location:Sorry, nobody down here but the F.B.I.'s most unwanted. (a.k.a. Southend on Sea)

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

A week to go! Mustafar yeah!!! (Mustafar meaning hell and rather than hell yeah Mustafar yeah) and in the words of Joe Swanson BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

The TWO Greatest Fanboy moments for me was meeting Mr. Spielberg on the 8th of January 2012 and Kermit the Frog on the 13th of June 2012- please don't ask me which was my favourite meeting as it would be too difficult to choose. :)

Twitter =@KingRichard76

#89 x-pack

x-pack

Runner

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

I hate to bring this up, but it's, um, this week... What's going on on Saturday? In the back of my mind i'm expecting some sort of announcement to come out in the next couple of days. Fingers crossed. Please let us know soon! It's almost like waiting for Christmas ..not quite as good as Christmas 1982 though when i got an AT-AT :-D

#90 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:37 PM

Also, the Stage that would be most appropriate for us to be in i.e. "The George Lucas Stage." is also Home (unfortunately) to a certain show that has a live broadcast on Saturday.

A damn shame! A Star Wars convention of this magnitude not being in the Stage of the Creator of Star Wars.

But hey, we'll hopefully find out if this is the case.

Twitter =@KingRichard76

#91 dwarfbabe

dwarfbabe

Art Director

• Members
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

Hope this includes a visit to stage 1 and 2.

you mean 7, 8 or 9 ? The first shot of Star Wars was filmed on 7 in 1976 as was the last shot of the saga on the last film.

If i have a choice it will be held on stage 7 but at this time the studio cannot commit to which building we will have the event held in. but it is agreed we will have one building to run the event in so we should know around a week out which building it will be. but i am hoping for stage 7 ;-)

Oh, right..thanks Jason for the correction. Stage 7 sounds awesome !
What stage number is the George Lucas stage ?

That would be Stage Number 1.

Excellent, thanks dude.
As fate would have it, I have just visited the Elstree website which gives all the info about the different stages.

:thumbup:
Yep, I'm really excited about this event too !
I have only been outside the studios once. Never dreamed I would get to go inside.

Do we know what Stage we're going to be in yet?

Just so I can understand this, do we get to pick what items our Autographs will be on? So, say for example it was Norman Reynolds could I say "I'd like him to sign my Star Wars Bluray, please?" or would I end up having him sign a 10x8?

Yes, you can pick your own items for autographs to be on. You don't have to get a 10x8 signed if you don't want to.

#92 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:32 AM

See you all/in at Elstree Studios :)

The Force Will Be With Us... Always.

Twitter =@KingRichard76

#93 IG69

IG69

Wardrobe Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:43 AM

Soon! :blink:
My first autograph was Dave Prowse at a signing day organised by my local art shop. A family stood in the queue before me, their young boy (about 10 years old) excited about meeting his hero. The Father picked out a 'Revenge of the Sith' filmcell for Mr Prowse to sign, "But Dad, Dave didn't play Darth Vader in that film" complained the young lad, showing wisdom belying his years. The Mother turned to me, smiled and rolled her eyes skywards, "It doesn't really matter, does it?" groaned the Father. I couldn't believe what I was hearing "Doesn't really matter" the words echoed around my head, I waited until they had left the shop and phoned Social Services......... I just hope that little boy is somewhere safe now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users