Stalls Funko pop

Have their been some decent stalls at the recent shows who sell the vinyl figures funko pops. its something i started collecting and remember seeing a couple of big stalls with them last time i was at a show but cant really remember. hoping to pick a few up at the MK show if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Near enough every other stall was selling them and was disapointed to see NO Dr who ones... Whether they don't actully do them or none of the stalls where selling them or i just compleated misssed them i don't know... all i do know is that most stalls where selling them at £10 a piece.

Don't think the Dr Who ones are out in the UK yet - They seem to be preorderable on the sites I've looked at. If there were no multi buy deals then not much point in buying from them as you can get them cheaper most places... I was going to save up and bring a wedge...

I managed to pick up a couple i wanted, managed to find a stall selling the ghostbusters ecto 1 and got 2 of the new arrow pops, unmasked deathstroke and masked arrow. saw a ton more i want so will try pick up a few more in london in july :)

Saw some that were signed today (just the box, not the pop).... Can someone tell me if £100-£175 for one signed pop was a joke or actually good... I very new to these... and maybe Dr.Who ones maybe sold at the next collectormania then.

My husband and I have decided to start collecting the figures after seeing a LARGE variety of them on a LARGE amount of stalls!!! We paid between £9 and £10 from 3 different sellers. Hubby was totally blown away by the Predator so had to have it, and I had to have Ariel from the Little Mermaid along with a brilliant Hulk Hogan and Rafiki from Lion King.

We also saw the EXPENSIVE signed Pops, and stayed well clear of them as they are totally out of our price range!!!

Saw some that were signed today (just the box, not the pop).... Can someone tell me if £100-£175 for one signed pop was a joke or actually good... I very new to these... and maybe Dr.Who ones maybe sold at the next collectormania then.

I guess it depends on who it is, but it might be cheaper to just buy one and get a guest to sign it? I know that depends on the person how feasible that is, but it's also a damn sight cheaper! I bought a Cersei pop for £10 and got Lena to sign it for £25.You do the math :smile:

• Like 2

I guess it depends on who it is, but it might be cheaper to just buy one and get a guest to sign it? I know that depends on the person how feasible that is, but it's also a damn sight cheaper! I bought a Cersei pop for £10 and got Lena to sign it for £25.You do the math :smile:

Yes when you think of it that way, it is way cheaper!