Space 1999 group 1.50pm-2.10pm

Martin Landau 2.10pm-2.30pm

Robert Powell 2.35pm-2.45pm

Kristina Wayborn 2.50pm-3.00pm

Ed Mitchell 3.05pm-3.25pm

Astronaut Group 3.25pm-3.45pm

Charlie Duke 3.45pm-4.05pm

Buzz Aldrin 4.05pm-4.25pm

Please note this is a provisional schedule and subject to final approval.

Dave Phillips

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Looks good. Will Sylvia be in the Space 1999 group? It's a shame Prentis isn't doing a solo shoot as I'm also a fan of his 4 Dr. Who appearances and role in Chocky, but I'm sure anyone not doing a shoot will be ok with desk photos?

I suppose so. When I met Prentis at a previous Showmasters event he was very keen to pose at the desk; he also checked my camera to see if the picture came out well! Look forward to meeting him again. The schedule looks very smooth, with very few bearable clashes.

Edited by Bergman

Never done a photo shoot before, do we just turn up at the photo shoot area with our tickets on a first come first served basis?

How many people have tickets for Saturday photo's with Buzz if there's only 30 mins.

Not many I guess.

Don't know if it's anything to go by but my Buzz photo shoot is number 258. Think that might be why the Buzz shoot is last in case it over runs.

With all the details starting to come together I'm feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve.

I suspect that might be correct re: giving Buzz some additional time if needed. I think I'm right in saying that the photo tickets aren't day specific, so going by 18blue78s ticket number I suppose they have to be prepared fort 200 people or more turning up for Buzz photos on one day (assuming that means at least 258 Buzz photo tickets have been sold not including Deluxe and VIP photo ticket holders who may want a picture) in which case they may feel it prudent to have some built in contingency time.

Going by previous Autographica shows, its usually been the case that it first come first served for the photos (albeit there might be priority queuing for some of the more expensive ticket holders similar to the Gold Passes at the other SM events but I could be wrong on that).

And I agree about it starting to feel like Christmas Eve!

That is a slightly hypothetical question so its very difficult to answer. I can only assume that as Showmasters have said there is only a set number of Buzz photo shoots being sold then the agreement they have reached with Buzz is that he has specified the maximum number of photoshoots he will take part in as opposed to specifying the maximum length of time he will spend in the photo sessions.

All I would say is that from a personal point of view I've been to a few Autographicas now and I've not heard any instances of a guest walking out of a photo session with people still waiting because they've had enough of having their picture taken.

assuming he's agreed to a certain number of photo's, it's misleading to those of us who've not been to one of these before to specify that there's only 30 minutes. There's no way you're going to cram in 300 or so punters in just half an hour.

Why not just state photo's begin at 3.35.

assuming he's agreed to a certain number of photo's, it's misleading to those of us who've not been to one of these before to specify that there's only 30 minutes. There's no way you're going to cram in 300 or so punters in just half an hour.

Why not just state photo's begin at 3.35.

I've no idea but I'm not going to worry about it and I don't think you need to either!

What I would say is, whether you are coming for a day or the whole weekend, Autographica is a cracking show and you will meet some truly amazing people. As I said, I've been to a few of these now and have had a fantastic time at each one and given you seem to have an interest in the Apollo missions I suspect you will too. Dave and the Team run a very good event and are very visible over the weekend so any problems you may have can usually be sorted out pretty easily.

I'd say at this stage of the proceedings its better to focus on the fact that two weekends from now those of us who are going will have had the chance to shake hands with four people who have flown to the moon!

• Showmasters Admin

so what happens when Buzz say's he's had enough after his 30 minutes. Do we go home dissapointed or what.

Topmiler do you have a Buzz photoshoot ticket ?

yes I do.

Does it say Buzz Aldrin Photo Shoot on it ?

Because if it does that is exactly what you will get.

A photo with Buzz Aldrin.

We have never sold too many tickets for anything and as The count says, we have never had a guest walk out of a shoot before we are finished.

So what i am saying is have a little faith Brother !!!

Everyone will get seen and don't take any notice of the numbers.

Has it occured to anyone that we might work the numbers backwards ?

Dave Phillips

so what happens when Buzz say's he's had enough after his 30 minutes. Do we go home dissapointed or what.

yes I do.

We have never sold too many tickets for anything and as The count says, we have never had a guest walk out of a shoot before we are finished.

Dave Phillips

As I've said, I've haven't been to one of these before and I'm only going on the information I'm provided with. Unless I can make an informed judgement about how, where, when, why and how much, I'm in a position of being in the dark and will fear the worst, with a 'well you should have known better' excuse.

I have suggested before that all this necessary information could be provided on an individual page on the web site as 90% of the questions have been asked more than once or are basic explanations about procedures. Many people, including me, don't know how these events are organised or work on the day. Fortunately you do. A little help wouldn't go amiss.

• Showmasters Admin

yes I do.

Dave Phillips

As I've said, I've haven't been to one of these before and I'm only going on the information I'm provided with. Unless I can make an informed judgement about how, where, when, why and how much, I'm in a position of being in the dark and will fear the worst, with a 'well you should have known better' excuse.

I have suggested before that all this necessary information could be provided on an individual page on the web site as 90% of the questions have been asked more than once or are basic explanations about procedures. Many people, including me, don't know how these events are organised or work on the day. Fortunately you do. A little help wouldn't go amiss.

Then you need to email or call direct with specific questions and i will do my best to answer them.

Dave Phillips