Photoshoot information you will need an entrance ticket

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

Just thought i needed to make this post to clear up some newbie questions that seem to be recurrring.

To take part in any photoshoot you will need to purchase an entry ticket to the show.

A photoshoot ticket does not give you access to the show on it's own.

If you have purchased photoshoot tickets but not an entrance ticket then we will not send out your photoshoot tickets. Instead they will be collected from inside the event.

The only exception to this is of course VIP photo pass holders and Deluxe weekend pass holders.

We are busy working on group photoshoots and will let you know when we are ready to release the information.

Dave Phillips

I have to admit I've only ordered photoshoot tickets so far and not any entry tickets but thats because I'm still trying to decide if I can do everything I want in one day or if I'll need the full weekend (then of course its deciding whether its just Saturday night or Friday as well!)

Man I find myself asking some daft questions.

I’ve purchased my entry ticket and photoshoots in different transactions, so will the photoshoot tickets be sent with the entry ticket or do I have to pick them up on the day?

More daft questions to follow.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there

Your tickets will be sent all together.

In the event that the photoshoot tickets are printed at a later time then they will be sent out seperately.

Either way you will get all your tickets before the event.

Dave Phillips

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Dave,

I bought a Buzz photoshoot in june and you wrote in a post that I could have collected it at the front desk because I live abroad.

Today I'm going to buy more astronuauts photoshoots and the entrance tickets in advance.

I'd like so much to avoid the entrance queque, so can you ship to italy all my items?

If you can't, I have to buy just entrance tickets without postage, correct?

thank you very much

Hi Biagio

Yes of course if you buy entrance tickets and other photoshoots i will ship all together to Italy.

Please do this as quickly as possible to allow extra time to reach you.

Dave Phillips

Hello Dave,

I've completed my "shopping". I bought 2 shoots (buzz,charlie and standard tickets for sat and sun, plus postage.)

I can't wait to have them in my hands in Italy. The address is on my paypal payment.

For any question, write me,

Thanks,

Biagio

Hi Dave,

I've sent a few emails to the info@showmastersonline.com address but have not received an answer, so I'm trying here... I first ordered a Buzz Aldrin photoshoot and then some time later a Space 1999 photoshoot and an entrance ticket. The letter I received did not include the Buzz Aldrin ticket though... Does that mean that I have to pick it up at the event? Just asking because it seems to be your policy to send out all tickets as soon as an entrance ticket is ordered. Thanks for your answer...

Edited by TheMonk

Hi Dave,

I've sent a few emails to the info@showmastersonline.com address but have not received an answer, so I'm trying here... I first ordered a Buzz Aldrin photoshoot and then some time later a Space 1999 photoshoot and an entrance ticket. The letter I received did not include the Buzz Aldrin ticket though... Does that mean that I have to pick it up at the event? Just asking because it seems to be your policy to send out all tickets as soon as an entrance ticket is ordered. Thanks for your answer...

That's the main office e-mail. Try e-mailing Dave at dave.moviestar@btinternet.com