Autographica Hotel Code

showmasters

• 4 months later...

Hey there re room omg I spent 3 hours trying to sort This lol

The reservation. People have no concept of double room apparently it's a Brit thing you need to either book it on line or. Ask for a queen delux this is standard you ask for a double they think you mean two beds

As I say it took me 3 hours to sort this and a call bk the next day from a lovely lady calling from Dallas Texas.

• Showmasters Admin

Well

After the excitement of discussing the count's social preferences we should move on.

Quite why you got someone from Dallas calling you is beyond me.

I usually find talking to someone in Birmingham works for me.

I understand though that for some weird reason Hotels insist on a worldwide reservations system.

It almost never works and sometimes American to English translation can be a little hard to understand.

A twin in america is nearly always two king sized beds. and our american guests are always surprised at just how small our rooms are.

Anyway the hotel will almost certainly be full because we have to accomodate our vampire friends from Twilight.

Don't leave booking to the last minute.

Dave Phillips

Hello, I've just tried to book a queen deluxe and got a message saying there are no "single beds available"? - is this the same problem that reddragon was getting?

Also, is breakfast included in the discounted rate, if not anyone have any idea how much it costs?

And the breakfast is rather a decent one as well!

When I booked I was given the option of a single or a queen delux which seemed to sleep two so I wonder if there is any such thing as a queen delux for one person (if that is the question you were asking!)

i got a queen delux bit more cash but not much more its a double bed in a nicer room

• 1 month later...

I already called them to release more rooms a week ago.

If they are saying they are full again i will call and try and get more rooms released.

Dave Phillips

I've just been on the site and there are still no rooms left. Is there any possibility of rooms being made available?

• 2 weeks later...

With all due respect, not all 'twiglets' need fake ID or would have the audacity to belittle the preferred past times of a fellow con goer be it Autographica or any other event. I shall however to sure to give you a wide berth this weekend after all, you wouldn't want to fall victim to my 5 inch Louboutins in the posterior! Oh and I will take it as a compliment that you even acknowledge the exsistence of the Twiglets, so thank you!

Edited by JaneDoe