post your photos

Bestdamnfan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May as well use the hread for what it was made for! :P

Pictures of Mercedes (very nice) Amber (loveley) Morena (a bit standoffish but polite) I do think she doesn't enjoy this kind of event. Fair play to her I say.

DSC02194.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

DSC02207.jpg

Ah! I remember you from LFCC. If my memory serves me correct we was chatting in the John Hurt queue. You're a stall holder and I let you jump in front so that you can get back to your stall as you had someone looking after it for you (you was getting the autograph for someone in Australia).

Ah! I remember you from LFCC. If my memory serves me correct we was chatting in the John Hurt queue. You're a stall holder and I let you jump in front so that you can get back to your stall as you had someone looking after it for you (you was getting the autograph for someone in Australia).

Yep that was me! Nice to be remembered :thumbup:

I have a good memory I can remember faces, conversations and where and when I have met people, but I can't remember names for toffee! LOL i'll come and have a mooch on your stall when I am down there.

I have a good memory I can remember faces, conversations and where and when I have met people, but I can't remember names for toffee! LOL i'll come and have a mooch on your stall when I am down there.

Having a stall at CMK is about as hard as breaking into buckingham palace :D next showmasters event if you go.... :dance:

Ive met Morana loads of times and never found her that nice tbh.

Met her yesterday, she did seem to be on auto-pilot going through the motions. The complete opposite of Mark Sheppard. Very fan friendly, chatty, quick witted and more of a BSG fan than even I am!

Photos of the stuff I got signed.

Jennette Goldstein and Ricco Ross from Aliens signed my poster...

SS101627.jpg

Also added John Rhys Davis to Raiders of the Lost Ark.

SS101629.jpg

SS101633.jpg

And Ricci Harnett was the first signature on my 28 Days Later poster!

SS101634.jpg