Carice Van Houten RESCHEDULING TO LFCC

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to announce that Carice Van Houten can no longer attend Collectormania 23 due to work commitments. she has now rescheduled to appear to London Film & Comic Con

Anyone with a photoshoot tickets for Collectormania will be refunded shortly.

I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous now.

Two people rescheduling for other events. I booked tickets for MK early because of the guest list and at this rate I'll be losing more money than spending it.

Just thought that I'm going to have to order a new photo ticket and pay an extra £2.50 for the privilege. Not happy.

Edited by Avengers7

This is what TooTall has posted about the fee in another topic where this came up:

We are in a bit of a no win situation. We have previously had complaints about the old system of NOT automatically refunding tickets. So with the new system we have refunded them all for people to rebuy them. If they are in an order on their own then the £2.50 is refunded too.

We do see now that this does mean in a small number of cases, if you bought your ticket in an order with other tickets, and only wish to buy the new single replacement ticket (and have nothing else to buy) you will be £2.50 down.

I’ll discuss this with the office, it might be we look at changing the system back to "use on another day or requesting a refund", but I am on holiday from tomorrow so it might be a week or so before I come back with an answer.

We are sorry to announce that Carice Van Houten can no longer attend Collectormania 23 due to work commitments. she has now rescheduled to appear to London Film & Comic Con

Anyone with a photoshoot tickets for Collectormania will be refunded shortly.

Really disappointing as this was one of the main reasons I was coming down from Scotland to MK this year - and not everyone can afford to go to every show so I will not be in London either.

Edited by enrohm1963
  • Like 1

Just a quick query - I ordered early entry and photoshoots with Carice, Chad and Steven Williams the day before she rescheduled but the money for that lot came out of my account AFTER she was announced as rescheduled. Just want to check that my order won't be overlooked and I'll get the refund for her.

Any possibility to keep the Collectormania's photoshoot to use it during the LFCC ?

Thanks

Please look at post #6.

For this shoot no, but it may be changed for the future.

I saw it but i hope change for the future... We have a charge between France/UK when we paid and you refund... so I lose 3 pounds (by cancel...) :'(

Thanks again for your back Q_S

Yes... you understand why every cancelation is difficult in France' s bank and if it's possible to use the photoshoot ticket (like Thomas Dekker 2 years ago for example) at the LFCC, I don't lose any £/€.

If I haven't no choice, I order another (with fee) but if the shop can make a miracle, I'm really interesting :-)

Seeing your "ages" had four days turn into "waiting over a week" last week I wouldn't get worried yet. ;)

I have requested a timeframe, but haven't heard back yet.

Time goes quicker in my house as I'm eager to order more photo shoots :)