Tickets on sale now!

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that our tickets are now on sale for London Film & Comic Con 2017!

After a hugely successful event in 2016 we cannot wait to return to London and bring the best that Showmasters have to offer. But don't just listen to us - here are some comments from our forum from attendees that joined us in July:

"To put it simply, the most enjoyable LFCC for the last few years"

"It was my first time attending a comic con, and I'm already looking forward to the next one!"

"The crew I encountered were all great as always and in most situations they were handling the queues in a logical and orderly fashion, which made things so much easier."

"This has been one of my favourite Showmasters shows ever!"

London Film and Comic Con 2017 tickets go on sale TODAY, so whether they're for yourself or for a present, guarantee your place now for an amazing weekend. From 28th to Sunday 30th July we'll once again be taking over Olympia in London for a great weekend of guests, signings, photos, talks, merchandise stalls, Cosplay, Anime, video games and SO MUCH MORE!

We've got a huge lineup in the works and with previous guests including Jeremy Renner, Stan Lee, Sigourney Weaver and Michael J Fox, there's no doubt that we'll be joined by some of the biggest and best names in the TV and movie industries. From cult classics to modern day phenomenons, we'll have something for everyone.

LFCC is always the highlight of the convention calendar so get your ticket orders in early, then sit back and relax while waiting for some great announcements. We're already so excited to welcome you all to Olympia again and have another fantastic weekend. It's bound to be one you'll never forget.

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

Tickets can be purchased here:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-film-comic-con-summer-2017-tickets-28652934699

No early bird discount? :angel:

There's always the special deal of buy one ticket for the price of two and get a second for free!

Me thinks you are trying to mug me off....

I dunno, I just like the idea of 'hey, take a chance and buy a non-refundable ticket for an event in 9 months with no headline guests announced and save 20% on your ticket'.

• Like 1

Is this date for this event definate ? there is nothing mentioned on the olympia website

And here we go again. :lol: I stopped count on how often that question came up for the old Earls Court.

Sorry i did'nt look to see if anyone asked that question before, I'm planning getting everything booked just like others on here

Is this date for this event definate ? there is nothing mentioned on the olympia website

And here we go again. :lol: I stopped count on how often that question came up for the old Earls Court.

But is it, though? And when's the schedule going up? :poki:

No early bird discount? :angel:

There's always the special deal of buy one ticket for the price of two and get a second for free!

Ooo, what do we have to do for this? Sell our souls? Free Lucifer? Send a Winchester to Purgatory? Challenge Voldemort? :laugh:

• Like 1

Sorry i did'nt look to see if anyone asked that question before, I'm planning getting everything booked just like others on here

It wasn't asked this year, but it comes up every year without fail if the venue website is lagging a little behind.

SM have no influence on when the other websites are being updated unfortunately.