Upgrades to Gold Passes - how to proceed

As the requests to upgrade a ticket to Gold Pass are increasing here's the new officially confirmed route:

Buy your Gold Pass. Then e-mail the shop at shop@showmastersevents.com with your name, both order numbers and ask for the original ticket purchase to be refunded.

• Like 1

I see a gold pass includes two free photo shoots of your choice priced at £10 on Friday or Sunday. But there are only two such shoots available. Don't suppose I could get just one at fifteen pounds instead ?

Edited by dazbrown

I see a gold pass includes two free photo shoots of your choice priced at £10 on Friday or Sunday. But there are only two such shoots on available. Don't suppose I could get just one at fifteen pounds instead ?

No, you can't. As posted a couple of times already, there will be more guest announcements for 10 pounds. Those guests are usually local and announced more close to the show.

• Like 1

Alot of us hope so too lol, if we cant it makes the gold pass a little less worth having 2bh. but stuart and qs have said sm havent said anything else yet so until them im as others are, assuming that the NON EXCLUSIVE diamond guests will just work like normal guests with golds, I.E. no VQT.

Thank you!

I've just ordered my Gold Pass and I've sent an email to SM :smile:

I hope we hear soon about if we get the same priority for Diamond guests.

Alot of us hope so too lol, if we cant it makes the gold pass a little less worth having 2bh. but stuart and qs have said sm havent said anything else yet so until them im as others are, assuming that the NON EXCLUSIVE diamond guests will just work like normal guests with golds, I.E. no VQT.

Thank you!

I've just ordered my Gold Pass and I've sent an email to SM :smile:

I hope we hear soon about if we get the same priority for Diamond guests.

Well its stated atleast in the FAQ that we dont VQT for Diamond guests (- Gold pass can be used instead of a virtual queue ticket) . (The only Diamond guest that is different is MJF and he is exclusive, Gold Pass wont get an Auto there)

As QS has mentioned alot of times before that it is not stated that in the diamond pass guests will be any difference except MJF. Diamond passes will have priority over Gold Passes for both Auto and PS but we wouldnt need a VQT.

I donno if this what was unclear? :)

Well hope that helps...

Edited by Wondermoose

Well its stated atleast in the FAQ that we dont VQT for Diamond guests (- Gold pass can be used instead of a virtual queue ticket) . (The only Diamond guest that is different is MJF and he is exclusive, Gold Pass wont get an Auto there)

As QS has mentioned alot of times before that it is not stated that in the diamond pass guests will be any difference except MJF. Diamond passes will have priority over Gold Passes for both Auto and PS but we wouldnt need a VQT.

Well hope that helps...

We're still awaiting an announcement from SM on the exact procedure of Diamond Pass queueing.

My previous comments were based on my understanding based on the wording in the shop "may require." As someone pointed out the shop is now saying that Gold Passes *will* require VQT for Diamond Passes.

I've asked for that confirmation to go up again yesterday, but I have no idea when it will be posted.

Well hope that helps...

We're still awaiting an announcement from SM on the exact procedure of Diamond Pass queueing.

My previous comments were based on my understanding based on the wording in the shop "may require." As someone pointed out the shop is now saying that Gold Passes *will* require VQT for Diamond Passes.

I've asked for that confirmation to go up again yesterday, but I have no idea when it will be posted.

Ok, thanks for clearing it up.

Hi once we send for a refund for the ticket upgraded to gold pass do we get vouchers or does it go directly to our bank account sorry if it's been asked b4

The refund is processed as normal, so it goes back to your funding source - bank account, credit card etc.

Hi once we send for a refund for the ticket upgraded to gold pass do we get vouchers or does it go directly to our bank account sorry if it's been asked b4

thanks so much queen sindel that's really helpful

The refund is processed as normal, so it goes back to your funding source - bank account, credit card etc.

If gold get 2 £10 free photo shoots then i think one of mine will be John bell if he is on the list of guests we can get? as im a big hobbit fan.

No. He's Saturday only. Saturday only guests are excluded as the Gold Pass listing in the store says. ;)

I sent the email yesterday, I said I only wanted a refund for the entry, not the photoshoot that's on the same order,(although I know they dont refund photoshoots), I know it wont be a problem to partially refund my orders(I bought the two entry tickets separately.)

I hope they'll send an email soon to confirm the refunds.

I sent the email yesterday, I said I only wanted a refund for the entry, not the photoshoot that's on the same order,(although I know they dont refund photoshoots), I know it wont be a problem to partially refund my orders(I bought the two entry tickets separately.)

No, that will not be a problem. You're not the only one who had a mixed order.

thanks I sent the number of both orders and also of the gold pass I bought.

I understand they're busy and I'm not in a rush to get the refunds so I can wait, I just wanted to make sure I did things right, otherwise I'd have to do it over again.

I'm surprised that people got refunds for Noah Wyle so fast though!

I understand they're busy and I'm not in a rush to get the refunds so I can wait, I just wanted to make sure I did things right, otherwise I'd have to do it over again.

Not everyone has yet! Still waiting for my Noah refund, but not in a rush. I know I'll get it.

Not everyone has yet! Still waiting for my Noah refund, but not in a rush. I know I'll get it.

Waiting for my noah refund too. Hoping it's not too long as I want to buy something else. 😀

Hi QS.... Or any mod who may know...

I already have bought a Christopher Lloyd with the clock face photo way back while still on the older paper ticket system. I am considering upgrading to his diamond pass? Is it possible to do this and have the original ticket I bought refunded as I don't need or want two pics with the clock face?

Could I send the ticket back for a refund if I purchased a diamond pass?

Wasn't sure whether it was best to ask here or to open a new topic thread.

Thanks

Hi QS.... Or any mod who may know...

I already have bought a Christopher Lloyd with the clock face photo way back while still on the older paper ticket system. I am considering upgrading to his diamond pass? Is it possible to do this and have the original ticket I bought refunded as I don't need or want two pics with the clock face?

Could I send the ticket back for a refund if I purchased a diamond pass?

Wasn't sure whether it was best to ask here or to open a new topic thread.

Thanks

We had a similar thing for MJF and it got through fine. Can't see Christopher being any different. If it's a physical ticket you'll have to send that one back though.